What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Brutus

Referee
Krystal what have you done to your lips/face.

Such a pretty girl now looks like a blow fish.

One can only imagine what she'll look like in 15 years.

timka4

Bench
Krystal what have you done to your lips/face.

Such a pretty girl now looks like a blow fish.

One can only imagine what she'll look like in 15 years.

That's exactly what I thought, she was looked perfect back in the day

Hallatia

Referee
i reckon someone needs to look for an Adams Apple on Sonia Kruger, she looks like a tranny.............
I've met her in person, and although she was ridiculously thin, she does look much better in person, but her tan looked awful tonight

Razor

Coach
No idea, but I get the feeling it is implied somewhere.

Where? All of their advertising for the show is "More than just a footy show". Which is why lately on The Footy Show, Fatty keeps saying "We're just a footy show"

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://au.promotions.yahoo.com/spor...14814/the-matty-johns-show-takes-off-to-mars/

The Matty Johns Show takes off to Mars

Tonight on The Matty Johns Show, Chloe Maxwell's interview with 30 Seconds To Mars' frontman Jared Leto is side-tracked by talk of her husband's football injuries.

Leto is a passionate rugby league supporter and is keen to know how hubby Mat Rogers is doing at the Titans.

Australian Idol winner Stan Walker and actress Zoe Naylor sit alongside Bulldogs’ star prop Ben Hannant to see who’s on top of their pop culture for Are You Smarter Than A Footballer.

Canberra Raiders captain Alan Tongue invites the cameras along for a trip hope to Tamworth; while his teammates Terry Campese and Joel Monaghan are in studio to surprise their biggest supporter for Home When You’re Away.

And rugby league is under the microscope again this week with the welcome return of Steve ‘Blocker’ Roach to the Controversy Corner panel.

The Matty Johns Show is on Thursday at 7.30pm on Seven.

nqcowboy87

Bench
man im sick of ahn do, that guys one move is the bad stereotypical asian and hes so bad at it, despite himself being asian

Notell

Juniors
Where in the title of the show does it say "Footy" or "Football" ? Was never meant to be a footy show

Oh. So we can expect to see the show in rugby-league's off-season. That being the case, we can also expect Webcke to stop exposing himself for the obnoxious, entertainment-proof ignoramus that he has revealed himself to be to date ever so blatently.

The only good thing about the show is Contorversy Corner, and the only good thing about Controversy Corner is Paul Kent.

Latest posts