What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
First time I've ever seen this show. All I have to say is, what a load of sh*t! How has this show stayed on TV the whole year?

Raider_69

Post Whore
I've said it once and ill say it again, NO team will EVER win a premiership with B.Finch in the halves :D

I've said it once and ill say it again, NO team will EVER win a premiership with B.Finch in the halves :D
291kjed.jpg

WaznTheGreat

Referee
What a absolutely horrendous show,i felt so embarrassed for these clowns last night with all the awkard silences through the skits and everything else,Matty Johns is so unfunny and a terrible host.

Absolute train wreck of a show

nqcowboy87

Bench
is ahn doa is not a comedian he is a fool, hes about as funny as those two douchebags who make tose "insert something in here" movies

nrlnrl

First Grade
What a absolutely horrendous show,i felt so embarrassed for these clowns last night with all the awkard silences through the skits and everything else,Matty Johns is so unfunny and a terrible host.

Absolute train wreck of a show

I occasionally flick onto the show out of curiosity & it just seems to be trying too hard to be cool or funny & failing badly. When will Matt Johns have a token spot on Home & Away - or has this already happened ?

Does Matt Johns' contract have a clause about a minimum of 50 handshakes per show ? They should keep a count & put it on the screen like at the cricket. "A NEW RECORD OF 74 HANDSHAKES IN THIS SHOW" or "CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING 1,000 HANDSHAKES THIS YEAR"

Latest posts