What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Matty Johns Show: Thursdays @ 7.30pm on 7

Brutus

Referee
Is Ben masquerading as Gavin Robertson?

I wish he'd take that f**ktard Robertson's place.

He's (Ikin) got a new show with Alex Corvo and some other dude on Saturdays at 12pm. Apparently it's been on for a few weeks in QLD and 2SM have decided to pick it up.

nrlnrl

First Grade
what's worse than someone who's not funny ? - someone who's not funny, but thinks they are....

oh yeah, I hope they tell Manly & Newcastle that the game's being moved to Brookvale...

Last edited:

Minotaur

Juniors
This show looks pretty lame.

Webby looks uncomfortable and robotic, Matty looks ok live but his skits so far is painful to watch.

Not convinced so far but it is early on.

what's worse than someone who's not funny ? - someone who's not funny, but thinks they are....

LOL! So true.

I bailed at the first ad break. Absolutely pa-f**king-thetic.

For some reason I was hoping that Seven would have a serious crack at doing a Rugby League show... nine can breath easy though. What a waste of Webby. What a joke.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Webcke looks terribly robotic, and the segments are falling well short of the mark... the banter with the letters was good and im looking forward to CC

Latest posts