What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most heartless half of football all season

bartman

Immortal
Hagan doing to the Eels what Iemma is doing to NSW and Rudd to the country.

All spin and no substance
I like what Rudd has done and is doing, after 11 years of :sick:... but I'll give you Iemma. And I don't think Hagan's spin in term sof reasoning at the post-match interviews has been up to the standards of either of them.

Daneel

Bench
please people face reality,hayne is the least of our problems....personally i thought he was our best player....if your looking for where our problems are its our on line defensive and our soft forwards and if you can not see that you are as bad as hagan

What you say about Hayne being the least of our problems is a fair statement, however if people have a different opinion they are not even close to being as bad as Hagan. Supporters don't get paid to the job that Hagan can't

salvy71

Juniors
After 55 minutes we had used 8 interchanges - I honestly think that Parra are the fattest and most unfit club in the NRL ......has the cut in interchanges from 12 to 10 exposed the lack of fitness ? Me thinks so.

Bazal

Post Whore
And that takes the cake.

You're a dill of the highest order.

Seriously.

Suity

LOL.

So you reckon it's a good thing for a fullback to turn his back on the attacking player, then turn around and try and tackle him? Or is it simply the fact that I'm the one who posted it? Here's a thought, how about you f**k off and play some footy. If I'm attacking and the bloke turns his back, it's all over. Hayne got lucky IMO, I couldn't give a sh*t if you agree or not because, quite frankly, you've shown yourself as a contrary f**k and a waste of breath.

1. Jarryd Hayne (You want to play fullback why??)
2. Taulima Tautai (Did he even play? someone show him where the tryline is)
3. Krisnan Inu (A rare talent, but sadly wasted here)
4. Joel Reddy (Would he be playing 1st grade at a club where his father wasn't involed? me thinks not)
5. Tony Williams (Somebody wake him and tell him the ferry is about to leave)
6. Kristopher Keating (A deer in the headlights)
7. Brett Finch (Surely this is the only profession where you are rewarded the more mistakes you make)
8. Nathan Cayless [c] (A favorite son, why?)
9. Mark Riddell (Has had enough and cant wait to get to the old dart where the pints will be flowing)
10. Fuifui Moimoi (dosent know when to stop but cant make the others understand why)
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (What has he done to deserve this?)
12. Daniel Wagon (No penetration, no skills with the ball, can tackle, well, you have to have one virtue sometimes)
13. Chad Robinson (isnt big enough to play front row every week. Just give him the right numbered jersey)
INTERCHANGE
14. Matthew Keating (If you are going to play him, then do it)
15. Josh Cordoba (I am sure someone, somewhere would have taught him the meaning of knees and elbows)
16. Weller Hauraki (Cant tackle, or pass but can get through the line at least once a game. Trade him in for a thirstier model)
17. Brendan Oake (10 years of junior reps for what?)
18. Todd Lowrie (Lucky he knows the coach)
COACH: Michael Hagan (Everytime they show the Parra sheds at halftime the team looks like they are going to sleep, which would explain the lack of second half enthusiasm. Move your arms or something)

Daneel

Bench
After 55 minutes we had used 8 interchanges - I honestly think that Parra are the fattest and most unfit club in the NRL ......has the cut in interchanges from 12 to 10 exposed the lack of fitness ? Me thinks so.

Yes i believe fitness is an issue. In fact before the start of the season a couple of players were quoted saying how easy of an off season they had. My first thought was i hope that doesn't come back to bite them on the ass.

Suitman

Post Whore
LOL.

So you reckon it's a good thing for a fullback to turn his back on the attacking player, then turn around and try and tackle him?

No I think it's a good thing if a fullback, in a two on one situation, can stop a try. I believe Hayne did this.

Or is it simply the fact that I'm the one who posted it? Here's a thought, how about you f**k off and play some footy. If I'm attacking and the bloke turns his back, it's all over.

But that's what you claim Hayne did - and funnily enough, it wasn't "all over".

Hayne got lucky IMO, I couldn't give a sh*t if you agree or not because, quite frankly, you've shown yourself as a contrary f**k and a waste of breath.

I'd just like to add that in the whole 10 pages of this thread, there hasn't been one breath of support for your claim that Hayne stuffed up.
I'll also refrain from the foul language and abuse in return.

Suity

Bazal

Post Whore
No I think it's a good thing if a fullback, in a two on one situation, can stop a try. I believe Hayne did this.

But that's what you claim Hayne did - and funnily enough, it wasn't "all over".

Because Hayne got lucky. You want to rely on a f**king ankle tap to stop tries, go for it. Just the kind of mediocrity and fortune that Parra fans accept as brilliance

I'd just like to add that in the whole 10 pages of this thread, there hasn't been one breath of support for your claim that Hayne stuffed up.
I'll also refrain from the foul language and abuse in return.

Suity

I said his execution was poor. And I'm going to get nowhere with you because, as MITS observed earlier, you can't have a discussion. You're just as patronising as you say he is, but you also have little idea about most things you try and "argue". And I couldn't give a f**k if your high-and-mightiness refrains from swearing...Although your horse did grow a little higher when you included that in your post.

Suitman

Post Whore
Because Hayne got lucky. You want to rely on a f**king ankle tap to stop tries, go for it. Just the kind of mediocrity and fortune that Parra fans accept as brilliance

I said his execution was poor. And I'm going to get nowhere with you because, as MITS observed earlier, you can't have a discussion. You're just as patronising as you say he is, but you also have little idea about most things you try and "argue". And I couldn't give a f**k if your high-and-mightiness refrains from swearing...Although your horse did grow a little higher when you included that in your post.

Oh dear mate, I'd quit while I was behind if I was you.
You're digging a deeper hole with every post.

Keep the personal abuse coming as well. :lol:

10 pages, and not one single agreement with your assessment.

LOL.

Suity

salvy71

Juniors
Yep I thought it was one of Parra's best plays of the day ...overall I thought Hayne stopped around 3 tries in defence ........

Daneel

Bench
Double post, i don't know if im just to pissed or there is just something wrong with my computer, because it just keeps on doing things on its own accord.

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench
ion
Oh dear mate, I'd quit while I was behind if I was you.
You're digging a deeper hole with every post.

Keep the personal abuse coming as well. :lol:

10 pages, and not one single agreement with your assessment.

LOL.

Suity

I agreed with him, i was in the middle of saying you f**ked that up Jarryd, until he grabbed his shoe laces and he fell over. Than i apologised and said sorry Jarryd you did enough, good play, especially since he was on a hiding to nothing to stop the try. On this occasion the means justified the ends.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How bad is our goaline defence??? We slide or backpedal on our own line :? Can't believe they only put 28 on us.