What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The most heartless half of football all season

BRAD BELLICK

Juniors
I'm serious when I say this, we're in danger of nabbing the spoon this year and very serious danger of getting it next year as well...

Hagan has got to go end of this season regardless of what happens between now & then. Id sack him now but i thin end of seasons our best bet. & even that is a forlorn hope.

He simply cannot get the players up for games, we have no structure , & players are being played out of position/ in the wrong grade. Noone can convince me Oake is a 1st grader. He is sh*thouse. I thought Hayne played well, & the scoreline would have been alot worse without him. He, Inu, Fui and Hindy played well...the rest were disgusting.

How does the genius persist with Reddy at centre? HE CAN'T TACKLE!

Bazal

Post Whore
Baz, there are more agendas on here than in the United nations, but one I can't agree with is Hayne's performance.

Did much better than his predecessor and saved a couple of tries and tried to be aggressive when the ball was in the air.

We have some big issues, not the least is the coaching and recruitment , and motivation.

I will continue to say the coach should fall on his sword after what we have seen the past month

Not saying Hayne was terrible, I just don't think he was better at the back than Burt. What probably saved him in the eyes of many was his extra involvement with the ball, but he still only made 69m on the return which was where he was supposed to be the answer over Burt. All I'm saying is he didn't convince me...

bartman

Immortal
I think the cowboys will not only beat us on friday night but they'll have another 4 to 5 wins left in them as for us????.......
I wouldn't be that generous... I'll give the Cowboys another three wins, and then we should just pip them on for and against ;-)

salvy71

Juniors
I wonder if the Parramatta goal line defence of sliding across the field and going backwards is part of their training ?

bartman

Immortal
abso-f**kin-lutely I deny bell beat him - had he beaten him it would have been a try :lol: ...... fact is he bought enough time to force bell to run around him - made the ankle tap and by then other parra players had time to drop back and mop up ..... great fullback play - if billy slater had done it ppl would be ejaculating over it :crazy:
Ewww! How's Bell meant to get up and play the ball covered in... that :lol:

strider

Post Whore
Reddy may be our top try scorer but he must be the worst defensice centre in the NRL.
mmmm - he's a bit of a jeckle and hyde kinda of player .... has done some great things this year - but man he can make some errors too (altho he's not alone in our team)

i don't wanna be down on him cos he's one of the few guys putting his all into it ..... but i think the reason ppl think he's been one of our best backs is just cos he has over-achieved compared to what we thought he could offer

Suitman

Post Whore
Looked like he barely clipped him...might have been enough to stop him, but the fact is he was still beaten all ends up

LOL.

You're kidding aren't you?? :lol:
Hayne clipped his ankle - Bell falls over. Without that, it was a try.

Suity

akers

Juniors
please people face reality,hayne is the least of our problems....personally i thought he was our best player....if your looking for where our problems are its our on line defensive and our soft forwards and if you can not see that you are as bad as hagan

Suitman

Post Whore
The problem was, rather than floating back and keeping an eye on Bell and making him make the decision, he turned and ran away from him, tried to turn around, got confused by Bell and was beaten...the execution was pretty bad

FMD. That's even funnier than your first attempt. :lol:

Suity

Delboy

First Grade
Hagan doing to the Eels what Iemma is doing to NSW and Rudd to the country.

All spin and no substance

Over to you Fish