What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEW WOODEN SPOON FAVOURIES ARE..........................

rastus

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
that maybe so….but the bunnies got lapped by 1 of the worst newcastle teams in quite some time!

:lol: big call from someone whose team has just had the bye and is running dead last :lol: . Gee, I shudder to think how bad Manly would be if they suddenly got an influx of injuries - gee you guys have won game this year with a full strength squad, very very sad.

t-ba

Post Whore
I decided to peak a look at Rastus' message to see what Purile Bile he was serving up.

As Usual, his convenient avoidance of facts shines through. It wasn't a full strength squad, it was about 5 men short.

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
Why do you continually shoot yourself in the foot :lol: :lol: Souths pack was missing Stringer, Death, Geddes, Meredith, Fletcher, Smith & Manu - not to mention McDougall, Polglase & Marteene in the backs - please say something intelligent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rastus you're starting to make excuses like your coach except you left out all the ummmmmmms and errrrrrs.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Langmack quote:

Ummmmmm if errrr we didn't ummmmm have errrr these crocs out of our ummmmmm side then we could have errrrrrrrr a good ummmm chance of errrrrr winning a game and ummmmm errrrrr and that's ummmmmmmm all I'm errrrr saying!

I'm errrrrr not ummm trying to errrrr makes any ummmmm excuses for ummmmmmm my no idea of errr what I'm eerrrrr talking about!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
swoop said:
rastus said:
Why do you continually shoot yourself in the foot :lol: :lol: Souths pack was missing Stringer, Death, Geddes, Meredith, Fletcher, Smith & Manu - not to mention McDougall, Polglase & Marteene in the backs - please say something intelligent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rastus you're starting to make excuses like your coach except you left out all the ummmmmmms and errrrrrs.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Langmack quote:

Ummmmmm if errrr we didn't ummmmm have errrr these crocs out of our ummmmmm side then we could have errrrrrrrr a good ummmm chance of errrrrr winning a game and ummmmm errrrrr and that's ummmmmmmm all I'm errrrr saying!

I'm errrrrr not ummm trying to errrrr makes any ummmmm excuses for ummmmmmm my no idea of errr what I'm eerrrrr talking about!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least Souths have an excuse with injuries, what have Manly got, nothing apart from the fact that the squad was (rap originally anyway - maybe that is their excuse ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
rastus said:
Mayor_Quimby said:
that maybe so….but the bunnies got lapped by 1 of the worst newcastle teams in quite some time!

:lol: big call from someone whose team has just had the bye and is running dead last :lol: . Gee, I shudder to think how bad Manly would be if they suddenly got an influx of injuries - gee you guys have won game this year with a full strength squad, very very sad.

manly and souths have played the exact same amount of games and our points difference is 30 odd points better than yours and you have won 2 games! it shows you exactly how souths is going to end up…BOTTOM! :lol: :lol:

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
swoop said:
rastus said:

Langmack quote:

At least Souths have an excuse with injuries, what have Manly got, nothing apart from the fact that the squad was (rap originally anyway - maybe that is their excuse ;-)

Why don't you use Pethybridge? he was one of your major signings!! :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-)

rastus

Juniors
Mayor_Quimby said:
rastus said:
Mayor_Quimby said:

manly and souths have played the exact same amount of games and our points difference is 30 odd points better than yours and you have won 2 games! it shows you exactly how souths is going to end up…BOTTOM! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Points difference :lol: :lol: :lol: Is that all you have :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
swoop said:
rastus said:
swoop said:
rastus said:

Langmack quote:

Why don't you use Pethybridge? he was one of your major signings!! :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-)

:lol: :lol: At least he's not using up salary cap like your signing of the decade Dallas Rennie ;-)

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
swoop said:
rastus said:
swoop said:
rastus said:

Langmack quote:

:lol: :lol: At least he's not using up salary cap like your signing of the decade Dallas Rennie ;-)

At least he's on the field unlike Hill and Macdougall :lol: :lol: :lol:

Igor

Juniors
Rastus...you started out with nothing and still have most of it left.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
- Mark Twain

rastus

Juniors
Igor said:
Rastus...you started out with nothing and still have most of it left.

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.
- Mark Twain

Sounds like the Manly in the NRL

Briza

Juniors
HAHAHAHA - Still going Ratsus? - how many times will you take a brutal beating before you admit defeat ?
As Igor stated, you started out with nothing and still have most of it left. :clap: :clap: :clap:

rastus

Juniors
Briza said:
HAHAHAHA - Still going Ratsus? - how many times will you take a brutal beating before you admit defeat ?
As Igor stated, you started out with nothing and still have most of it left. :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brutal beating :lol: :lol: :lol: The only ones taking a "brutal beating" are Manly and their supporters, with a wooden spoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
Briza said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brutal beating :lol: :lol: :lol: The only ones taking a "brutal beating" are Manly and their supporters, with a wooden spoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Rastus: Crash, bang thud, wallop!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Igor

Juniors
:( damn the betting on the spoon is closed. Should have got some money on the mixo's while I had the chance.

Interesting though that the betting on the Title shows the Bunnies all alone at the bottom on $2001!! Compared to the current Manly odds of $201.

What say you Rastus? :lol: :clap:

https://www.sportodds.com/

chileman

Coach
Hey rastus, I see Souths are doing you proud where they are on the ladder :lol: you always write us off to early and end up with egg all over your face..... :clap:

RainMan

Juniors
John Tapp calling "And its South Sydney, South Sydney coming round the bend, has a lead of about 3 lengths and looks hard to beat"