What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEW WOODEN SPOON FAVOURIES ARE..........................

chileman

Coach
Junior Bunny said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i think the warriors will win easily today which will see Manly sit DEAD LAST on the NRL ladder.
Welcome to the Manly forum....I see like other Souths fans that come here that it doesn't take long for you to make a goose of yourself :lol: :lol: are you rastus' cousin!

Junior Bunny

Juniors
chileman said:
Junior Bunny said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i think the warriors will win easily today which will see Manly sit DEAD LAST on the NRL ladder.
Welcome to the Manly forum....I see like other Souths fans that come here that it doesn't take long for you to make a goose of yourself :lol: :lol: are you rastus' cousin!

Ahhhhhh well, at least we're not last....yet :D

chileman

Coach
Junior Bunny said:
chileman said:
Junior Bunny said:

Ahhhhhh well, at least we're not last....yet :D
Very true, and considering the Warriors aren't Aussies...don't mind seeing them floundering last!

rastus

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Rastus doesn't have enough class to even acknowledge a Manly Win. He'll slink back into the shadows very soon...

:clap: Well done, a win against a mob that were (and have been) hopeless all year. And imagine, they actually belted you at Brookie, the shame the shame :lol: .

I was actually going to concede that the win against the Dragons was not that bad - then I had a look at their injury toll and their subsequent performance against the dogs - enough said.

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
t-ba the hutt said:
Rastus doesn't have enough class to even acknowledge a Manly Win. He'll slink back into the shadows very soon...

:clap: Well done, a win against a mob that were (and have been) hopeless all year. And imagine, they actually belted you at Brookie, the shame the shame :lol: .

I was actually going to concede that the win against the Dragons was not that bad - then I had a look at their injury toll and their subsequent performance against the dogs - enough said.

Let's see how your mob go against the Warriors!! ;-) ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
Poor Souths Fans. I've got a few good mates (Sh*t, most of them are. Bloody Schooling in Sydneys Eastern Suburbs...) who are Souths Fans, but it's so much fun watching the d*cks on this forum squirm!

swoop

Juniors
rastus said:
t-ba the hutt said:

Hey, Rastus

Going by your logic (which I find :lol: :lol: :lol: ) does that mean that Manly are 36 points better side than Souths. We flogged the warriors away by 22 and you mob got beaten by 14 at home!

Another FOOT IN MOUTH post by rastus, post here anytime, I like a laugh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-) ;-)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Beating the Premiers sure feels good. Rastus will never know what the feels like again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
manly still will compete for the sppon there almost as crap as souths and us eels #-o

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
manly still will compete for the sppon there almost as crap as souths and us eels #-o

This weekend will prove that we're not as crap as the Eels :D ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Slugs said:
NRL 2004 Wooden Spoon

Manly Sea Eagles 2.75
South Sydney 2.85

North Qld Cowboys 6.00

Wests Tigers 10.00

Cronulla Sharks 13.00

Newcastle Knights 21.00

Bulldogs 26.00

Parramatta Eels 31.00

Melbourne Storm 41.00

St George/Illawarra 41.00

NZ Warriors 67.00

Canberra Raiders 101.00

Brisbane Broncos 126.00

Penrith Panthers 151.00

Roosters 251.00

Little update for you Slugs/Rastus: Current Odds for Wooden Spoon:

South Sydney Rabbitohs - $1.05
Warriors - $13.00
Sea Eagles - $16.00
Eels - $17.00
Cowboys - $61.00
Raiders - $101.00
Tigers - $101.00
Sharks - $201.00
Dragons - $201.00
Knights $251.00

Slugs

swoop said:
Slugs might be a little :oops: :oops: :oops: :clap: :clap:

Far from it Scoop.............In fact I will not be embarrased walking into a TAB and having a nice wager on the Beagles at $16-00 to take the spoon..I think that is great value :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Slugs said:
swoop said:
Slugs might be a little :oops: :oops: :oops: :clap: :clap:

Far from it Scoop.............In fact I will not be embarrased walking into a TAB and having a nice wager on the Beagles at $16-00 to take the spoon..I think that is great value :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you want to throw away your money then who i am to say otherwise!

Latest posts