What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE NEW WOODEN SPOON FAVOURIES ARE..........................

Junior Bunny

Juniors
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i think the warriors will win easily today which will see Manly sit DEAD LAST on the NRL ladder.

Igor

Juniors
Manly 42 Warriors 20....... :clap:

Rastus doesnt have a clue..... \\:D/ doo dahh..doo dahh.... \\:D/ South Sydney for the spoon.... \\:D/ ohh doo dahh deee :clap:

swoop

Juniors
Hey Rastus

You've been missing for 3 or 4 weeks and as soon as your team gets a point you suddenly re-appear.

We flogged the Warriors! What have you got to say now????? You suffer badly from FOOT-IN-MOUTH disease! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Igor said:
Manly 42 Warriors 20....... :clap:

Rastus doesnt have a clue..... \\:D/ doo dahh..doo dahh.... \\:D/ South Sydney for the spoon.... \\:D/ ohh doo dahh deee :clap:

See you next Year Rastus...

Preniers

Juniors

I like it! We are back!

swoop

Juniors
GoTheBears said:
I think the Warriors are new spoon favourites...

Next week will go a long way to decide who the spoon goes to. The warriors play the rabbits!!

swoop

Juniors
Junior Bunny said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA i think the warriors will win easily today which will see Manly sit DEAD LAST on the NRL ladder.

Geez, this post has come back to bite you, hasn't it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

swoop

Juniors
chileman said:
Hey rastus, I see Souths are doing you proud where they are on the ladder :lol: you always write us off to early and end up with egg all over your face..... :clap:

We'll have to change Rastus' name to Egghead. He's got plenty of egg on his face! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Let's see how long before Rastus posts in here again!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
Rastus doesn't have enough class to even acknowledge a Manly Win. He'll slink back into the shadows very soon...

swing_low

Juniors
yes it is a nice avatar

Red Bear

Referee
swoop said:
GoTheBears said:
I think the Warriors are new spoon favourites...

Next week will go a long way to decide who the spoon goes to. The warriors play the rabbits!!
I'm going, come on the Rabbits! and i'm seeing the Mighty Bears in premier league that day :D