What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Zealand Medal Tally Thread

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Looks like team NZ are already lagging behind...
Sexiest female Olympians named (+pics)

Stuff.co.nz | Tuesday, 05 August 2008

The 50 most beautiful women competing at the Beijing Olympics have been named.
An internet magazine has put together a list detailing their top 50 sexiest female athletes and a relatively unknown Canadian, Alexandra Orlando, ranks number one ahead of more well-known beauties such as Maria Sharapova and Amanda Beard.
Disappointingly, no New Zealand athletes are included in the list while six Australians are featured.

Sorry....I dont get it.....

This

alex%20120107s.jpg
or this
img200705151452150.jpg

Alexandra Orlando Amanda Beard

Or even
Jennie_Finch.jpg
and well...
maria-sharapova.jpg

Jennie Finch Maria Sharapova

And I havent even mentioned the Aussies!!!! Nor the countless beauties I saw in the athletes parade at last nights opening ceremony.
In conclusion, I think there are plenty more good looking ladies in this years Olympics than Ms. Orlando.

Last edited:

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Wow the Kiwi rowers did bloody great last night, all looked really comfortable. The Evers-Swindell twins shocked me with how easily they won now they are in the final next weekend - should be a medal there I would think.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Wow the Kiwi rowers did bloody great last night, all looked really comfortable. The Evers-Swindell twins shocked me with how easily they won now they are in the final next weekend - should be a medal there I would think.

If they're on form the twins are a certainty, hopefully at least both they and the men's four will be in the medals.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
tbh I agree with the poll, Orlando is much better looking than Finch (bloke), Beard (bloke), and Sharapova (ugly). Infact those last 3 are shockers imo.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
omg, TV1 has just gone off air as Burmester was about to race!!!

Fellow Kiwis, are you also experiencing the same problem?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Somehow the coverage managed to cut out just long enough to miss Burmester's race, and now they're carrying on with no mention of it as though nothing has happened?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
whats the NZ medal count now?

Ask us again when we've actually contested more than two finals.... sucks not being from a swimming country, you have to wait 4 days before you start to look decent. The total should look good come sunday with the rowing finals.

Re Burmester, top effort, he let the race for the first couple of laps and was right on the pace until the end.