What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New Zealand Medal Tally Thread

MKEB...

Staff member
Sam Warriner in the women's triathlon should medal, and possibly Nick Willis on the track.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
From what i can see, (and my knowledge isn't high on a lot of these sports)

Should finish with at least 3 medals in the rowing, Drysdale, Waddell Pair and the Mens 4, with a possibility of the Twins finding their old form for another medal

Vili should medal comfortably

Sarah Walker should also medal comfortably in the BMX, with the Guy in the team a chance at a medal too

Triathlon, would expect at least 1 medal, from Docherty, the others outside chance

Equestrian and Sailing could also pop something up, along with Kendall on the board

Burmester a chance at a medal behind Phelps

I forgot the Cycling, Roulston a massive chance, and Henderson is still going round i think

Also the Kayaking, Fouhy will be primed for something there, and Ferguson and his mate may go close too

BeeeRad, Yeah i saw them on Sportscafe, super confident young lady

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Looks like team NZ are already lagging behind...

Sexiest female Olympians named (+pics)

Stuff.co.nz | Tuesday, 05 August 2008

The 50 most beautiful women competing at the Beijing Olympics have been named.
An internet magazine has put together a list detailing their top 50 sexiest female athletes and a relatively unknown Canadian, Alexandra Orlando, ranks number one ahead of more well-known beauties such as Maria Sharapova and Amanda Beard.
Disappointingly, no New Zealand athletes are included in the list while six Australians are featured.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4644274a26500.html

Last edited by a moderator:

ozbash

Referee
onya twizz, keep him on his toes.

its a sports event, not a friggen beauty pagent..

AliN

Live Update Team
Really looking forward to this Olympics, smog and all.

The Chinese have such a knack of doing things well.

Glad to hear the rowers from Friday will be 5 mins away from their venue and not having to travel up to an hour each day to get there.

Go Valerie!!