What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The news every Roosters fan has been waiting for...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Smartman said:
Well some games they bring him off the bench, thats why.

well, how many times was he brought of the bench this year??...prior to this year he always started unless he was carrying a niggling injury.

Smartman

Juniors
eelavation said:
well, how many times was he brought of the bench this year??...prior to this year he always started unless he was carrying a niggling injury.

Dont know the exact amount but he did come off the bench in a few games this year, loss of form was one of the major factors.

skeepe

Immortal
Charlie Saab said:
sorry, you have to be able to actually play the game and not spend 4-5-6 weeks at a time wearing a suit on the sidelines.

That hasn't stopped the Raiders keeping Simon Woolford as captain.

Stagger eel

Staff member
innsaneink said:
Fitzy will be (C) we all know that, they add a few other names as tokens, PR, tact etc.

I agree

it's almost a sick joke to include Brett Finch as a possable candidate.

Paullyboy

Coach
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I think I speak on behalf of most non-Rooster supporters when, with all sincerity, I say;

Brett Finch deserves to be the captain of the Roosters team and he should be named captain immediately.

hahah so true

Green Machine

First Grade
Brett Finch would make a great captain for the Roosters. There is no one in modern football that is a greater exponent of the Hi-5, than Finch,

Stagger eel

Staff member
Green Machine said:
Brett Finch would make a great captain for the Roosters. There is no one in modern football that is a greater exponent of the Hi-5, than Finch,

very true, he also has the shout and point technique down pat, and I love his shout and applauds, pure gold and artistrey from such a unique young man.

Green Machine

First Grade
eelavation said:
very true, he also has the shout and point technique down pat, and I love his shout and applauds, pure gold and artistrey from such a unique young man.
He’s got all the skills!

Paullyboy said:
hahahahahhaha, oh how I hope Finch becomes captain.

My absolute blinding hatred for the Roosters diminished when they fell to crap this year, its just not worth your time hating a crap team.

Rooster bashing fell by over 38% on LU this season -- which just goes to show that it was just jealousy all along. As soon as the Roosters' fortunes declined, so too did the levels of bashing.

Pathetic, really, when you think about it.

I'd like to see Finch have a go at the captaincy. Not sure he needs the extra pressure, but it might be worth a shot; some players react well to the extra responsibility, some don't.

melon....

Coach
As a Roosters fan close to the club I can confim Finch will captain..........................The Jets in Premier League.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Jets PL indeed
Dont worry Melon and fellow FOFF members
Finch will be #7 again next year, if sticky has a down fall its his hatred of being wrong which is a rarity IMO, this case it is but he will give Finch every chance he can with job in tact to prove him right

thomo

Juniors
I'm surprised Harrison hasn't been named as a possibility. He did a fantastic job for the Rabbitohs this year when he took over from Fletcher.

lockyno1

Post Whore
thomo said:
I'm surprised Harrison hasn't been named as a possibility. He did a fantastic job for the Rabbitohs this year when he took over from Fletcher.

Too soon for him considering he is going to a new club.