What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The NZ Wazza VS Ozbash Super Best Centre Challenge!!!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Dude, I'm a man of my word. But by all means, get Skinz involved.

And it's all stats based, so no independent judgement comes into it.

So we'll count all regular season games from this round onwards, where both players take the field (in the 17 man squad). And at the end of the regular season, who ever's player is leading wins the cash!

Deal?

hitman82

Bench
Sweet, sounds good!

And just to confirm, you are only playing Ropati vs Hurrell?

Or will I count Inu if he gets picked? (lolz as if)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Sweet, sounds good!

And just to confirm, you are only playing Ropati vs Hurrell?

Or will I count Inu if he gets picked? (lolz as if)

Yeah, we'll just keep it easy. Inu's never gonna get selected, I wouldn't be surprised if the Vulcans dropped him.

Hurrell is gonna pummell JBro.

hitman82

Bench
Sweet, that makes up for a good battle

Old Man JBro

vs​

Hamstrings Hurrell

Last edited:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Dude, JBro is and always will be JBro. You can't ever take that away from him.

I'll tell you what I can take away, a hundy from Ozbash!

I actually want JBro to keep injury-free. I want OB to see the light once and for all. I want him to know, like I know, that JBro is shit.

Bring it on!!!:crazy:

Izz

Bench
It's no contest, man. If Hurrell stays fit he'll kick JBro's butt, even only playing 60 minutes a week.

ozbash

Referee
Its a contest alright, in more ways than one. The human pinball will get seriously smashed soon, he'll be out of action for weeks and the Wazzas pocket will be sad !

In the meantime, JRo's big match experience will come to the fore.

In the meantime, NZWarrior will still fail to shut the 'bash up. He has been trying for what must be 10 years B-)

Izz

Bench
Its a contest alright, in more ways than one. The human pinball will get seriously smashed soon, he'll be out of action for weeks and the Wazzas pocket will be sad !
Ah, the ole win by default strategy. I like it!

Skinner

Coach
Dude, I'm a man of my word. But by all means, get Skinz involved.

And it's all stats based, so no independent judgement comes into it.

So we'll count all regular season games from this round onwards, where both players take the field (in the 17 man squad). And at the end of the regular season, who ever's player is leading wins the cash!

Deal?

I would deem it an absolute honour, should I be called upon to adjudicate between two fine men, captains of industry, bastions of LeagueUnlimited.

Two more honourable gentlemen could not be found within the hallowed halls of LU.

Let the games begin :clap:

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yes, it's gonna be a great battle.

I really have my fingers crossed for Hurrell to start along side JBro. Then we can get a decent taste of things to come!

AliN

Live Update Team
Oh dear... There will be blood and tears for sure..
But you'll cope Skinz!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
By the end of the season, if I see a bloke in gumboots chasing JBro around, shouting "You cost me money!", I'll completely understand.

Hurrell is the next big thing. JBro is a never-has-been.

hitman82

Bench
Right so before I start scoring this game, there's a big issue we need to deal with:

Hurrell played wing, outside Ropati!! So wtf happens here?

I assume it's a "bye" ...?

Kind of sad because Ropo had a fairly good game apart from 2 penalties.

Meth

Staff member
They'd both have to be playing centre on opposites side of the park for it to be fair I reckon

Warmess

Juniors
Yeah Ropo went aight. Not a great game, but a great improvement on last week. Still gets dominated in the tackle far too often for my liking, though.