What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Disco said:
Oh and Ryan should p*ss off Marissa and chase Seths discards

Oh oh and who is hotter Kiki or Rachel....................id say...............um Rachel

Rachel all the way :D I'd become a lawyer just so I could have her as a co-worker/secretary ;-)

I still can't believe Seth...I'd turn down the chance to live to 4 thousand or something incredible like that to be with Anna...she is a GODESS!!

KF

Juniors
thewizard1o1 said:
:lol:

I can't wait to find out who the chick is in Ryan's poolroom that was in the shorts at the end of the episode.
:hitit:

*SPOILER*

That chick was Kirsten's sister, Haylie.

tUp

----
chrismakka. hahaha.
seth cracks me up everytime.
Ryan is to good for marrisa
and anna is my dream girl. :!:

tUp

----
whoa. go rayn, in the nick of time! that oliver guys a dick...
seth finally picked anna.
i feel sorry for summer tho.

what an episode :!: :clap:

Summer was awesome this week IMO.
Haylie is good too.
Ryan.. just in time
Anna. good as ever but Summer got betrayed. Anna let her have that lad :lol:

Good Episode

Misanthrope

Staff member
Whoooot! Seth finally made a choice, and thank f*ck it was the right one. I couldn't help but feel bad for Summer though.

How good was Sandy at the swinger's party? I was wondering how they'd get out of it.

Was I the only one who was annoyed by Hayley? Sure, she looked good, but her character is just irritating.

Can't wait for next week. I want to see that Oliver dipshit get his own. :clap:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BOUT f**kING TIME SETH!!! God damn Anna is a betty. Oliver is a shithead. I can't wait untill Ryan eventually owns his four seasons ass. With some old neighbourhood (I forget its name) style fury. I thought Hayley looked hot with her hair up, but average with it down. Is it just me or does she have a weird chest? :?

Jimbo

Immortal
CC_Eagle said:
I thought Hayley looked hot with her hair up, but average with it down. Is it just me or does she have a weird chest? :?

Nup, it's just you.

Hey everyone, CC Eagle is different!! Let's all point at him and laugh!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Jimbo said:
CC_Eagle said:
I thought Hayley looked hot with her hair up, but average with it down. Is it just me or does she have a weird chest? :?

Nup, it's just you.

Hey everyone, CC Eagle is different!! Let's all point at him and laugh!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's weird I tell you!! I'll find a pic/evidence... ;-)

It's weird compared to Summers thats for sure...mmm..glitter

Misanthrope

Staff member
When I die I want to come back as glitter... or Seth. Probably Seth. That'd be the shizzle.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
I don't think Seth actually 'picked', i'm sure if Summer had of turned up it would have been her in bed instead of Anna. But he is much better off as he is now :D.

I have to agree with you there CC, def something weird going on....just doesn't look right... :-k

I can not believe how funny seth is becoming.. He is definately the coolest character.. At the start i didnt like him because of his nerdyness, but now hes a dead set legend.

Oliver is crazy, but it looks like he gets arrested in the next episode, thats what the preview implied anyway. What i think happens is, he dosnt really go to therapy at all, he just sits in the waiting room to prey on weak minded druggos, alcos and then sells it to them.

Jimbo

Immortal
chriswalkerbush said:
I couldn't help but feel bad for Summer though.

I've got no sympathy at all for Summer. She's been ignoring Suth for years, and has now missed the boat. She'll probably end up like the chicks on Sex and the City, wondering why they're 35 and all their friends are married and they're not

So while Anna is getting screwed by Suth, Summer is getting screwed by Karma...

astrogirl

First Grade
I hate the way Summer says "Seth Cohen". It's like she's referring to a germ or something.

I don't rate that.

Latest posts