What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

warren

Juniors
thats a hardly a choice. summer is a bitch. seth is the funniest charecter and by far the cutest.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Im beginning to dislike Marissa. She is incredibly stuck up and annoying. Unlike Anna..so full of humor and wit! :D Seth is an absolute champ, followed by Sandy as the coolest male characters.

KF

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
I can not believe how funny seth is becoming.. He is definately the coolest character.. At the start i didnt like him because of his nerdyness, but now hes a dead set legend.

Oliver is crazy, but it looks like he gets arrested in the next episode, thats what the preview implied anyway. What i think happens is, he dosnt really go to therapy at all, he just sits in the waiting room to prey on weak minded druggos, alcos and then sells it to them.

I agree, I didn't like Seth that much in the beginning but now I reckon he's totally awesome.

Haha lol. Nah, Oliver goes to therapy all right, but he makes up a lot of things about himself to look good. :roll: And he gets obsessed with Marissa.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, Summer is a bit of a prawn. Not the best head in the world. Not saying I've dated better, just saying that she's far behind Anna when it comes to facial appeal.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Yeah, Summer is a bit of a prawn. Not the best head in the world. Not saying I've dated better, just saying that she's far behind Anna when it comes to facial appeal.

Agreed....Prawn or not shes got nothing on your avatar :D "Anna" also has more intelligence in her toes than Summer does in her brain.

ParraMatt

Bench
I have never watched a boring O.C. And I have never missed one, It's such a great show. Definately the best show on TV that I have ever seen, And I was quite a big fan of Secret Life of Us, Dawsons Creek.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I never watched a soapie (Dawsons Creek, Secret Life Of Us etc) before OC and now I'm hugely addicted. My week revolves around the countdown to OC night...now that footy's over

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've had a long history of soap addictions. Was a big 'Dawson's Creek' fan during its first series (before it became far too dramatic for me), and was also a die-hard 'Buffy' and 'Angel' fan in the last few years of High School.

The OC is the only drama I've watched religiously though.

Latest posts