What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

ParraMatt

Bench
supersoniceagle said:
Summer all the way! Anna is growing on me though, as for Marissa there's something a bit weird about her, I think the poor acting might have something to do with it :p

totally agree with this dude.

Jimbo

Immortal
She does sound a little wierd when she talks. The other dude's name is not 'Suth' for starters...

Of course, there's only one definitive way to stop a chick from talking :p

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Jimbo said:
She does sound a little wierd when she talks. The other dude's name is not 'Suth' for starters...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd mute Anna at the drop of a hat ;-)

thewizard1o1

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
Jimbo said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd mute Anna at the drop of a hat ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12 minutes people...

mmmmm....Anna 8)

thewizard1o1

Juniors
:lol:

I can't wait to find out who the chick is in Ryan's poolroom that was in the shorts at the end of the episode.
:hitit:

tUp

----
sick episode. anna is still the hottest. if that merkin from the therapists office puts a move on marissa, ryan better smack him round good.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
jesc said:
sick episode. anna is still the hottest. if that merkin from the therapists office puts a move on marissa, ryan better smack him round good.

I can already see it..Ryan breaks weirdo,psycho dood with freaky voice's face. :lol: :lol:

I can't believe Seth didnt choose Anna!? WTF!?!?!?! Now's the time to make my move.. ;-)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Really enjoyable episode. The angsty shiznit surrounding Ryan and Marissa was a little bit too much, but I definitely enjoyed the angles around Seth/Anna/Summer and Kiki/Caleb.

Am I the only person in the world who thinks Sandy would be the coolest Dad?

astrogirl

First Grade
How loopy is Marissa getting! :shock:

Seth is damn cute - can't believe he decided to be friends with both of the girls :lol:

Disco

Bench
I am sooo p*ssed with Seth right now..................be a real man and pick 1 of the 2 damm fine women

Disco

Bench
Oh and Ryan should p*ss off Marissa and chase Seths discards

Oh oh and who is hotter Kiki or Rachel....................id say...............um Rachel

Special K

Coach
marissa needs to be killed. Not hot and boring [-X [-(

Seth is so stupid. He could of got a cartoon n sex in one night but messed it up. booo just bad writing imo

Latest posts