What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The OC

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Luke is now up there with Sandy and Seth as my two favourite male characters. :D

Very sad about Anna though...looks like she'll be leaving the OC. :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
I really enjoyed last night's episode, it was a welcome return to form after a few more indifferent weeks. I feel bad for Anna, but have been losing interest in her ever since Seth finally 'caught' her. Next week's interlude between Seth and Summer looks a doozie.

Luke is fast becoming one of the best male characters. He, Seth, and Sandy really do kick ass. Looks like Oliver is set for a change of personality now too.

Can't wait for next week. I'd tap Marissa's Mum. :p

Jimbo

Immortal
Oliver needs to be put down. I know it sounds extreme, but he's wasting oxygen and needs to be double-tapped

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Jimbo said:
Oliver needs to be put down. I know it sounds extreme, but he's wasting oxygen and needs to be double-tapped

Agree totally. I was filthy that he didn't pull the trigger.

CWB I agree about Marissa's mum. I rate her higher than Kirsten.

Stranger

Coach
Agree totally. I was filthy that he didn't pull the trigger
:lol:

Take your OC seriously?

If i were Seth a 3some wouldof been up there and comon How crappy is it that Marisa and Ryan are going to be all good together now :cry: . It was funny watching them fight. Seemed so real. Just like a coupple of my X's

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Stranger said:
Agree totally. I was filthy that he didn't pull the trigger
:lol:

Take your OC seriously?

If i were Seth a 3some wouldof been up there and comon How crappy is it that Marisa and Ryan are going to be all good together now :cry: . It was funny watching them fight. Seemed so real. Just like a coupple of my X's

Oliver is just a merkin...a deadset, true merkin. Credit to the actor, he plays the role perfectly.

I've decided that I now hate Marissa. She is so incredibly stupid and annoying. And that voice!! Argh..

Seth gets to root Summer..yaaaay..

Stranger

Coach
She is so incredibly stupid and annoying. And that voice!! Argh..
Hell Yeah

But shes hot :?

She reminds me of those really hot girls that seem good. Once you talk to them you realise that there really quite stupid. This is marissa.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Mr AppleSauce said:
Luke is a champ. HAHA, boning Marissa's mum :lol: .

f**king Luke...What a champion...He is now my equal #1 character along with Sandy and Anna.

What kind of champion bones your ex's mum!?

A true champion..

Misanthrope

Staff member
where can i download episodes/get them sent to me?

I'm pretty sure you'd be able to find them over programs like Kazaa, but if you really like the show, you can buy a complete DVD set for around $180. That's a pretty stacked set, of course, all twenty seven episodes plus commentaries and the like.

No doubt it'll be cheaper on Aussie shores, as that's just the UK quote.

warren

Juniors
I was very disapointed in seth last episode. how dare he ignore anna and talk to summer. out of all people summer!!! though that doesnt change my love for him, he is still the greatest.

seth and summer are, but that michca or marrisa as u no her isnt going out with ben mckenzie ( ryan)

that's why i said WERE

Dani

Immortal
i have the entire season on dvd (burnt) a friend sent them over from america!
man ryans ex is a hottie.
oh and naked seth action =P~

Misanthrope

Staff member
I loved the episode last night. One of the best all series. I agree with raider_69's post though. My level of caring about Ryan and Marissa dwindles every week.

Latest posts