What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

parraeels2010

Juniors
We got this. 3000 Post by the end of the month I'll start us of.

Lol@Knights for needing a private owner so they don't fold.

Lol@Knights for paying 500k+ for Boyd.

Lol@Knights for banning me from their forum.

Lol@Knights for having the worst Drug culture.

Lol@Knights their best ever player was a drug cheat.

Lol@Knights buying washed up has beens Tahu,Buderus,Snowden.

Lol@Knights Gidley/Mullen worse halves pairing in nrl.

Lol@Knights thinking they have a top 4 chance with the worst forward pack in the nrl

Nuke

Staff member
And you wonder why you've been banned from the Knights forum?!
For the record, I would like you to explain how our best ever player was a cheat.

innsaneink

Referee
images

parraeels2010

Juniors
Did you not see that A.Johns got caught with E in 2007. And havnt you read the Andrew johns book where he admits to taking E and other drugs through out his career

Angry_eel

First Grade
Drug Cheat? He was using a party drug in the off-season. Hardly a drug cheat unless NRL is now the National Shuffling League.

Matt23

Staff member
Guys, no point mocking Parra fans, I suspect this guy, isn't even an Eels supporter, a disgruntled lol@50uff$ supporter perhaps:-k

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Guys how would you feel if you weren't alive to see your teams last premiership?

given that it was only 1 year and 1 month ago, right about now i'd probably feel like having my nappy changed and maybe having an afternoon sleep.

Latest posts