What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

Haffa

No, based on the mutual hatred the two supporter groups seem to have for each other. The Canberra-Newcastle match threads are always great entertainment.

It's hard to hate Canberra with Furner as coach. I don't know that you'll find much hatred from a Knights perspective we are as baffled as most at the love we get from the town created because Victoria are full of whingers. We did establish that it is a bit of '97 Grand Final envy, the idea that their Greatest grand final of all time was over taken in 8 years doesn't sit well with a few of them.

What this thread needs is more Sharks fans.

Nuke

Staff member
Thread needs some crappy chants.

They're blue, they're gold, their clubs about to fold.
They're blue, they're gold, in grand finals they get rolled
Weren't you the one trying to school everyone on their grammar
Dogslife, sorry to burst your bubble here mate, but Cliffy had it right the first time. 'Their' is the possessive one, 'They're' is 'they are'.

Cliffy, you have bragging rights for a few hours now. Enjoy!

Joker's Wild

Coach
No, based on the mutual hatred the two supporter groups seem to have for each other. The Canberra-Newcastle match threads are always great entertainment.

Dude, its 1 way traffic

Canberra fans hate us for some reason. Most Knights fans just find it funny and have a good lol at their team nearly always finishing below us on the table.

Soz, back on topic

lol@Kn!9h?$

get amongst it

Juniors
Dogslife, sorry to burst your bubble here mate, but Cliffy had it right the first time. 'Their' is the possessive one, 'They're' is 'they are'.

Hey Nuke sorry buut i think you will find that cliffy had edited his post to correct it :)

dogslife

Coach

She edited her original post after I pointed out her howling grammatical error. It originally read They're blue, they're gold, they're clubs about to fold. I'll have my points back now please. It's ok, even God makes mistakes apparently :D

Cliffhanger

Coach
She edited her original post after I pointed out her howling grammatical error. It originally read They're blue, they're gold, they're clubs about to fold. I'll have my points back now please. It's ok, even God makes mistakes apparently :D

Don't make me smite you, motherf**ker.

Pugzley

No, no, no, no, no. It's supposed to be lol@Drugcastle. If you want to get under their skin, get it right the first go.

And Souths fans, please just take a chill pill, like their club legend Joey "E" Johns and remember.

There is no rule stating that you can't have a banner saying lol@Drugcastle during one of your matches against them. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
We did establish that it is a bit of '97 Grand Final envy, the idea that their Greatest grand final of all time was over taken in 8 years doesn't sit well with a few of them.
Its nice that you think so, vast majority of punters and experts alike both still have 89 as a clear #1.

Jokers Wild said:
Canberra fans hate us for some reason. Most Knights fans just find it funny and have a good lol at their team nearly always finishing below us on the table.

As for finishing below newcastle, you blokes arent very good with this kind of thing are you? Its pretty much been tit for tat since 2000 as to who finished higher, i wouldnt want to go back much further, because if i went from the first year both were in the competition, it would be rather embarrassing for the knights

We've got more premierships (3v2 and none of ours were in a half comp), split spoons (1 each), a 55% win ratio (roughly) over the knights, our town is cleaner and our people are paid more because we are better educated.
Its a no brainer.

Cliffhanger

Coach
No, no, no, no, no. It's supposed to be lol@Drugcastle. If you want to get under their skin, get it right the first go.

And Souths fans, please just take a chill pill, like their club legend Joey "E" Johns and remember.

There is no rule stating that you can't have a banner saying lol@Drugcastle during one of your matches against them. :lol:

Actually there is, it's against your membership guidelines. :lol::lol::lol:

Also it will look pretty stupid after the Knights beat Souths 50-10.

dogslife

Coach
We've got more premierships (3v2 and none of ours were in a half comp), split spoons (1 each), a 55% win ratio (roughly) over the knights, our town is cleaner and our people are paid more because we are better educated.
Its a no brainer.

And beastiality is widely accepted... Just ask Monnas ;-)

Pugzley

Actually there is, it's against your membership guidelines. :lol::lol::lol:

Also it will look pretty stupid after the Knights beat Souths 50-10.

Why, It's not sladerous to the NRL. It's Newcastle that are tarnishing the games image with performance enhancers and drug dealing while the Storm and Manly just bring the game to disrepute with their creative accouting and profesional bitching. :lol:

Last edited:

Cliffhanger

Coach
Not talking about forum guidelines, it's the guidelines for how to carry yourself at matches, the 50uff$ guidelines have a rule about not using posters that insult the opposition or some shit like that.

Congratulations on not having a clue again.

Joker's Wild

Coach
As for finishing below newcastle, you blokes arent very good with this kind of thing are you? Its pretty much been tit for tat since 2000 as to who finished higher, i wouldnt want to go back much further, because if i went from the first year both were in the competition, it would be rather embarrassing for the knights

Its a no brainer.

lol see what I mean

They just care too much about hating the Knights. It's so sad that it's actually funny

Nuke

Staff member
Hey Nuke sorry buut i think you will find that cliffy had edited his post to correct it :)

Thanks kids. I stand corrected. Dogslife, you're bragging rights have been removed from Cliffy and been restored to yourself.

Latest posts