What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

Hutty1986

Immortal
in my social circle, we are all over the age of 12, are no longer at school and have jobs and responsability.

So i cant wag school, stake to the beach with my pals and act awkwardly when i get an unexpected errection.

I dont think our social circles have much in common, but yes, i will continue to enjoy canberra, and you can continue to enjoy homework.

:lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And why walk when you can stand on a board? Faster, easier and much more fun.

exactly.. why use all that effort walking...

hmm.. this isn't you is it?

fat-skateboarder.gif

7-11

Juniors
:lol: Do your friends work at maccas too?

What exactly gave you that impression? Considering the majority of people i talk to have university educations or trades i doubt many are willing to work at maccas. But hey if the coal in the Hunter Valley disappears 50 years faster than expected i'd say some could be out of a job. But even if that happens i'm sure they'll be happy living in Newcastle on their stupidly over inflated past earnings

Raider_69

Post Whore
also im not sure this bloke filled the LU forms in correctly

the user name is supposed to be the moniker you go by on this forum, it was not a place to enter your age bracket.
Unless he is of age and he's choose to use his place of employment as a user name... which would make sense of the staking

Last edited:

7-11

Juniors
exactly.. why use all that effort walking...

hmm.. this isn't you is it?

fat-skateboarder.gif

How simple (or obese/uncoordinated maybe?) must you be to not realise that riding a skateboard is a much faster and more enjoyable form of transport than walking?

7-11

Juniors
in my social circle, we are all over the age of 12, are no longer at school and have jobs and responsability.

So i cant wag school, stake to the beach with my pals and act awkwardly when i get an unexpected errection.

I dont think our social circles have much in common, but yes, i will continue to enjoy canberra, and you can continue to enjoy homework.

Haha, i'm 24 years old and have a B Science (honours) working as a coal exploration geologist for a very reputable and well known firm. I'd be fairly confident in saying i earn a lot more than you ever have and my job is very flexible allowing myself to spend plenty of time skating to the beach with my pals as you pointed out. So yes my biggest issue you described may be an unexpected erection, but at least i can spell erection, my penis still has the ability to form an erection, and i don't have 54 000 posts on an internet forum.

betcats

Referee
Haha, i'm 24 years old and have a B Science (honours) working as a coal exploration geologist for a very reputable and well known firm. I'd be fairly confident in saying i earn a lot more than you ever have and my job is very flexible allowing myself to spend plenty of time skating to the beach with my pals as you pointed out. So yes my biggest issue you described may be an unexpected erection, but at least i can spell erection, my penis still has the ability to form an erection, and i don't have 54 000 posts on an internet forum.

I can see that your going too fit in well around here.

Hutty1986

Immortal

Do women find you irresistible?

7-11

Juniors
Do women find you irresistible?

Haha, don't get me wrong, i'm a complete drunken dropkick but i just so happen to live right near an area that is offering careers that massively overpay for the skills required. I realised this and put in 12 months of hard work at uni to take advantage of it.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
How simple (or obese/uncoordinated maybe?) must you be to not realise that riding a skateboard is a much faster and more enjoyable form of transport than walking?

of course.. the bloke in the video looks like he's having a blast!

no matter how big you try to make your e-penis, even if everything you say is true, the fact remains that you are 24 years old and ride a skateboard.

for special occasions, do you bust out the raZor scooter?

Ozzy

First Grade
What exactly gave you that impression? Considering the majority of people i talk to have university educations or trades i doubt many are willing to work at maccas. But hey if the coal in the Hunter Valley disappears 50 years faster than expected i'd say some could be out of a job. But even if that happens i'm sure they'll be happy living in Newcastle on their stupidly over inflated past earnings
Those people are called customers.

7-11

Juniors
of course.. the bloke in the video looks like he's having a blast!

no matter how big you try to make your e-penis, even if everything you say is true, the fact remains that you are 24 years old and ride a skateboard.

for special occasions, do you bust out the raZor scooter?

Well that guy is clearly obese, uncoordinated and simple so i'm not sure where you're going with that.

My e-penis? I had someone claim i was 12, i explained i wasn't 12 and to somewhat prove it i described what i've done with my life so far. And really, if i was lying wouldn't i come up with something better than being a geologist that rides a skateboard?

And i really don't get these connotations you all have skateboarding. I know mid 30's professionals that still ride to the beach, it's just an alternative to driving or riding a bike. Possibly because you are somewhat similar to the large uncoordinated man in the video?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
My e-penis? I had someone claim i was 12, i explained i wasn't 12 and to somewhat prove it i described what i've done with my life so far. And really, if i was lying wouldn't i come up with something better than being a geologist that rides a skateboard?

yeah, but in the grand scheme of things, you've achieved nothing with your life..

me on the other hand, i've been to the moon (covert operation), managed to bed 3 of the top 7 supermodels in the world and wake up each morning trying to work out if i drive the ferrari or lamborghini.

And i really don't get these connotations you all have skateboarding. I know mid 30's professionals that still ride to the beach
do they also skate to their warhammer meet-ups too?

Possibly because you are somewhat similar to the large uncoordinated man in the video?

don't be stupid. compared to me, that bloke in the video looks like adonis..

but who needs looks and balance when you have a keyboard, hey?

7-11

Juniors
yeah, but in the grand scheme of things, you've achieved nothing with your life..

me on the other hand, i've been to the moon (covert operation), managed to bed 3 of the top 7 supermodels in the world and wake up each morning trying to work out if i drive the ferrari or lamborghini.

do they also skate to their warhammer meet-ups too?

don't be stupid. compared to me, that bloke in the video looks like adonis..

but who needs looks and balance when you have a keyboard, hey?

I haven't achieved shit and i know it, i was just pointing out i wasn't a 12 year old grommet. I live in a shithole of a sharehouse in both Muswellbrook and Merewether, piss away a fair chunk of my money and spend the rest on overseas trips. I've been earning good money for 2 years now and basically have nothing to show for it, so trust me, i know i haven't achieved much.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I haven't achieved shit and i know it, i was just pointing out i wasn't a 12 year old grommet. I live in a shithole of a sharehouse in both Muswellbrook and Merewether, piss away a fair chunk of my money and spend the rest on overseas trips. I've been earning good money for 2 years now and basically have nothing to show for it, so trust me, i know i haven't achieved much.

have you spoken to a good financial advisor? they may set you up for a more rewarding future..

afterall, if i stop my ferrari at the lights in a few years time and see you there on the corner, it would really eat me up inside if you looked like this:

15585-4dfb6e52e77e3-large.jpg

i'd feel much happier with myself if you ened up like this:

PT-AM168_SKATE_G_20090728160506.jpg

so please, take care of your money...

if not for me, then for yourself man...

7-11

Juniors
have you spoken to a good financial advisor? they may set you up for a more rewarding future..

afterall, if i stop my ferrari at the lights in a few years time and see you there on the corner, it would really eat me up inside if you looked like this:

haha i have a financial advisor, he thinks i'm an idiot but there's no way that i am tying myself down to 'plan for the future' as he puts it when i'm 24. Until i have to become a proper grown up my money will continue to be spent on travelling and copious amounts of alcohol.

betcats

Referee

Much rather be the bloke in the top photo, he's just chillin in the sun after a hard day of skating with his favourite pet cat, probably gonna wake up soon and hit the cans and abuse whoevers got the hide to come within shouting distance of him, great day. That c**k sucker in a suit looks like a androtop who bought a skateboard to lure some poor little kid into the back of his BMW.

betcats

Referee
haha i have a financial advisor, he thinks i'm an idiot but there's no way that i am tying myself down to 'plan for the future' as he puts it when i'm 24. Until i have to become a proper grown up my money will continue to be spent on travelling and copious amounts of alcohol.

You should ring gids if you really wanna party.

Latest posts