What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The offical Lol@Knights thread

7-11

Juniors
Much rather be the bloke in the top photo, he's just chillin in the sun after a hard day of skating with his favourite pet cat, probably gonna wake up soon and hit the cans and abuse whoevers got the hide to come within shouting distance of him, great day. That c**k sucker in a suit looks like a androtop who bought a skateboard to lure some poor little kid into the back of his BMW.

Haha brilliant. But Gids isn't on, uncle Wayne is going to make them a boring bunch that's for sure.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
haha i have a financial advisor, he thinks i'm an idiot

i'm actually on the lookout for a new financial advisor.. someone who is smart.. based on this statement, your guy seems like a smart guy.. can i get his details?

7-11

Juniors
i'm actually on the lookout for a new financial advisor.. someone who is smart.. based on this statement, your guy seems like a smart guy.. can i get his details?

eh, he's old and no longer understand the concept of fun. A perfect quality for a financial advisor i suppose.

Oh and guys, your internet funnies sure are funny. Keep it up

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
eh, he's old and no longer understand the concept of fun. A perfect quality for a financial advisor i suppose.

surely he must have some redeeming features, or you wouldn't go back..

does he skateboard??

images

Oh and guys, your internet funnies sure are funny. Keep it up

just trying to outdo you my friend..

the idea of a skateboarding, money loaded 24 year old who completed 4 years of uni in just one year, yet still lives in a sharehouse who spends their time trying to justify their position in life to strangers has me in stitches :)

7-11

Juniors
surely he must have some redeeming features, or you wouldn't go back..

does he skateboard??

images

just trying to outdo you my friend..

the idea of a skateboarding, money loaded 24 year old who completed 4 years of uni in just one year, yet still lives in a sharehouse who spends their time trying to justify their position in life to strangers has me in stitches :)

The justifying my position to you lot is ridiculous, i'll give you that. But i'm not sure where you're going with the rest. I went to Newcastle Uni, i put in 1 year of genuine effort and coasted through the rest, i promise you with the quality (or lack there of) of the institution many do the same. I'm definitely not loaded but i earn a far above average wage as do most of the people in the mining industry. The rest of that seems pretty normal to me so i don't think i'll be responding.

And there i go justifying again. haha i'm over it. enjoy Canberrans - i think that's what this started as anyway.

Big Tim

First Grade
Thinking this thread is better than any of the lol@50uff$ threads to date......

Apt really, Souffs couldnt be the best at anything....

Vic Mackey

Referee
dont get the knights hate, the team and city are rugby league through and through and are great for the game imo

Raider_69

Post Whore
Haha, i'm 24 years old and have a B Science (honours) working as a coal exploration geologist for a very reputable and well known firm. I'd be fairly confident in saying i earn a lot more than you ever have and my job is very flexible allowing myself to spend plenty of time skating to the beach with my pals as you pointed out. So yes my biggest issue you described may be an unexpected erection, but at least i can spell erection, my penis still has the ability to form an erection, and i don't have 54 000 posts on an internet forum.

No instead you take to the very same forum and try to impress random strangers with your life achievements
Not a very secure 24 year old sk8er boi are you?

as per earnings, im a reasonably secure bloke who doesnt feel the need to talk myself up to random strangers on a footy forum, but yea you must be doing super. But i am public servant, who are notrious for being over paid, under qualified people who do as little as possible make of that what you will.

And ill preference this by saying im also 24 years old and like most, the simpsons raised me as a youngster
:lol: but this kind of reminds me of a conversation Kirk has with homer

Kirk: I sleep in a racing car. Do you ?
Homer: I sleep in a big bed with my wife
Kirk: Ohh.... yea

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
And ill preference this by saying im also 24 years old and like most, the simpsons raised me as a youngster
:lol: but this kind of reminds me of a conversation Kirk has with homer

Kirk: I sleep in a racing car. Do you ?
Homer: I sleep in a big bed with my wife
Kirk: Ohh.... yea

6460947_std.jpg

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
haha i have a financial advisor, he thinks i'm an idiot but there's no way that i am tying myself down to 'plan for the future' as he puts it when i'm 24. Until i have to become a proper grown up my money will continue to be spent on travelling and copious amounts of alcohol.

24 isn't an adult?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Dear slushie merchant:

This is what Mr. Muzby really looks like.

Here he is promoting his new album...

images
borrow042505-thumb.jpg

Ah...

Where is a picture of Kirk drawing a door when you need it?

Latest posts