What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Finals Crowd Thread

user_nat

Coach
Good work Sydney, you really showed everyone the passion for rugby league is still well and truly there.

To be honest I don't think Brisbane could pull a 75k crowd for a prelim final (if we had the stadium). So congrats.

Depends who we were playing, Cowboys or Titans we probably could.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tremendous crowd figure. :clap:

All considered, it has been a beaut season for crowds, and this is the icing on the cake.

ramble_on

Juniors
FFS Sydney, why couldn't you get 451 more so PBB pisses off forever :crazy:

Looking around the forums tonight I'd think it safe to assume PBB already has a few reserve aliases in place in case they got there.... either that or he's got some serious challengers to his claims to fame....

Chook Norris

First Grade
Blind/brain dead Victorian:

s2r1wh.jpg

FFS Sydney, why couldn't you get 451 more so PBB pisses off forever :crazy:

You are entitled to your opinion.

Though maybe you should read my stuff a little more discriminately. I'm not the evil one trying to bring down rugby league you think I am. Its high time people like you worked out who the real friends of rugby league are. You would lump me in with the telegraph and magnay....all I want is for rugby league to meet is full potential, and its getting there with crowds like tonight and the atmosphere surrounding the event.

Go and Celebrate rugby league, my little sheep. Put aside this anger and hatred and instead turn to the joyous emotions. Tonight was a great night for rugby league. I thought it was great and was proud to see Sydney held so high.

Just a thought.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
That was an amazing crowd!

Everyone was talking it up but I've been caught up in the hype before only to be let down, so I wasn't expecting it to pass 60K. 75K is just awesome!

Loved the oceans of blue&white and gold&blue. It really added to the game.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
If we get 30k tonight + 80k at the GF, we will see a finals average of 39,025

That would be the highest since 1972

dgsfan

Juniors
Rabs mentioned the crowd looks to be 25,000. I'm not familiar with the stadium but looks to be a little more. Dead set Melbourne's got Parra covered next week.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Just heard either 26.6k or 27.6k... anyone get the figure?