What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Indie-rock thread.

Alex28

Coach
c_eagle said:
I'm sorry for calling Illinois boring, it's pretty freaking awesome.
It took a few decent listens to really get the album though. It's bloody complex and needs patience, but the rewards are immense :)

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
c_eagle said:
You wern't at the show where he chucked a hissy fit and walked off, were you?

That was Melbourne.

Yelling out "Play 1979" may have been funny at the first concert on the tour, but when you hear it forty times a night, it gets really really annoying.

half

Coach
i can't believe you're making excuses for that lol

especially in the indie thread btw

choc_soldier

Coach
End Of Fashion are releasing their debut CD on Monday 22/8. Looking forward to it - should be a great listen.

half

Coach
death from above 1979, freakon awesome band fo sho. my fav track is now pull out tbh

dogs die in hot cars, only concert i have been to this year. lame band tbh

fish eel

Immortal
Faker are absolute rubbish. The singer is a tool.

Billy Corgan was alright, the set started to get a bit repetitive towards the end.

Had nothing on that run of shows I saw then do at the Hordern on the back of Mellon Collie, or that stormin' show I saw at Selina's in '94!!

choc_soldier

Coach
The Panics - sound all right

Death From Above 1979 - never heard of them

Dogs Die in Hot Cars - meh, sounds like about a million other bands coming out of Scotland at the moment.

c_eagle

Juniors
parra_panther said:
The Panics - sound all right

Death From Above 1979 - never heard of them

Dogs Die in Hot Cars - meh, sounds like about a million other bands coming out of Scotland at the moment.
Dude, please leave this thread. You're like the kid in the playground who buys 10 packs of footy cards to try and fit in with the cool kids who actually like footy.

Latest posts