What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Semi Ran-rard-dra try scoring record thread.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Nice compliment from Hodges here:

Radradra as good as Sailor and Tuqiri: Hodges

Brisbane centre Justin Hodges compared hulking Eels winger Semi Radradra to former team-mates Wendell Sailor and Lote Tuqiri after his own commanding return from injury.
Hodges played 58 minutes of his comeback from an Achilles' tendon problem at Suncorp Stadium, laying on two tries in a 25-18 defeat to Parramatta.
But Fijian Radradra stole the show with a blazing first half try.
"He's a massive unit," said Hodges. "I didn't realise how big he was until I got out there.
"He's a great player. I think he's only going to get better.
"The only two guys who come to mind are the Big Dell and Lote when they played here.
"Semi Radradra ... semi-trailer or whatever they call him ....."
Broncos coach Anthony Griffin said his men were "very poor", describing the outing as their worst of the year.
"Defensively, we just weren't there," he said. "We've been good for a month but tonight we let ourselves down."
Brisbane centre Jack Reed left Suncorp Stadium complaining of a sore jaw and is expected to be checked over the weekend.
Hodges said of his own return: "Coming out of dummy half was always going to be hard but I did it a few times without too much problem."
Asked about the Eels, Broncos captain Corey Parker said: "They've certainly got a good side and when you don't turn up against them, it makes it pretty hard."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...qiri-hodges-20140405-zqr21.html#ixzz2xx6Orcx2

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee every side we play seems to have their worst game of the season, I wonder if the opposition say that we win the GF???

IFR33K

Coach
Pretty funny that the positions we all thought we'd struggle in this year (back row and wingers) are the positions we are actually excelling in to start the season. Goes to show you how much we actually know, lol.

oldmancraigy

Coach
To be fair fr33k, the Sio/ Toutai wing hasn't been wonderful thus far. The good news is that bad wingers can look 'moderate' (even good) when playing outside class centers.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
funny watching Barba trying to tackle him, like brushing away a fly