What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 'Premier' Premiers...

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: WC
i can give you a tip
the Australian Kangaroos would need to train for alot longer than a month to beat... hell to come within COOOOOE of the Wallabies in a Union game.

Knight82, your a fool

After I suffered a bad neck injury in union I have an unreasoning hatred of it.

And I am not a fool I merely had a brain surge!

Raider_69

Post Whore
no, your a fool. You actually think the kangaroos would beat the wallibies in a game of union, which is completely foolish, we would need the best part of a year at least to train and learn the ins and outs of the game, aswell as several practice matches to even get near them. If we went in with a months preparation they would put us to the sword.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Knight82 said:
After I suffered a bad neck injury in union I have an unreasoning hatred of it.

And I am not a fool I merely had a brain surge!

I have a hatres of it too, do u see me having brian surges

Your wrong the Kangaroo's are a much better side strength and conditioning alone would cause those beer gutted forwards then theres and the sheer talent would get them over the line.

TheEelsFanatic said:
I have a hatres of it too, do u see me having brian surges

Oppinions are like noses everyones entitled to one.

Besides half the reason I say comments like that cause I know its a special for garnering a reaction.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Knight82 said:
Oppinions are like noses everyones entitled to one.

Besides half the reason I say comments like that cause I know its a special for garnering a reaction.

hahaha the excuse u make for ur mediocrity overwhelmes me

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knight82 said:
Your wrong the Kangaroo's are a much better side strength and conditioning alone would cause those beer gutted forwards then theres and the sheer talent would get them over the line.

for a bloke who has apparently played union you dont really understand the mamoth rule changes between them. THe kangaroos would be pinged every 20 seconds for various ruck rules, the wallabies would either slot 100 goals or score 100 tries depending on how confident they were

your an idiot, and your justification of this idiot idea is only further proof you have no idea

Mr Saab

Referee
Knight82 said:

we couldnt win a linout to save oursleves.
Union have players who are 6'5 plus as backrowers.
Can you see Nathan Hindmarsh winning a lineout??????????

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knight82 said:
Thats your oppinion, doesnt bother me how I am percieved.

good to hear
it also doesnt bother me if you dont care how your percieved
i just want you to know that anyone who read that topic will never forget the stupid and moronic nature of the idea

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
ok knight 82, the following may make sense to u i do not know but read it neway.

Leagueis will get smashed at union

Wannabies will get smashed at league

However, League players will do better at union than unino players will at league

Raider_69

Post Whore
Knight82 said:
Deadset if I was in the ocean I'd be pulling in a fish every 10 seconds at this rate!

the old "ive been f**king hammered so ill say i was fishing" routine :lol:
sorry champ, that wont wash with me, you were as serious as it gets with that moronic idea
you idiot... jog on son

Mr Saab

Referee
the only good thing about 2006 "if" the knights are playing well is that knights fans wont make up stupid threads