What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
giphy.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
I went for a walk around my area today. Dropped into Henson park. Took a few snaps to share.I kind of had a laugh when I saw they changed the AFL umpires flags to gay colour ones.
I mean it fine but around here is wild. Everythings going rainbow. I also spotted two used PADS in the tunnel. Made me sick.

Screenshot_20230312_200317_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230312_200323_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230312_200332_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230312_200349_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230312_200500_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230312_200503_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Suitman

Post Whore
I went for a walk around my area today. Dropped into Henson park. Took a few snaps to share.I kind of had a laugh when I saw they changed the AFL umpires flags to gay colour ones.
I mean it fine but around here is wild. Everythings going rainbow. I also spotted two used PADS in the tunnel. Made me sick.

View attachment 71203View attachment 71204View attachment 71205View attachment 71206
View attachment 71202

View attachment 71201

I'll be at Henson Park with some mates again this season for the Food and Beer Festival.
You should join us.
It was a cracking day last season.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'll be at Henson Park with some mates again this season for the Food and Beer Festival.
You should join us.
It was a cracking day last season.

Its a really nice ground. I will go to a game or two this year. Then a beer at the Henson perhaps.

hindy111

Post Whore
What did the Lgbtq+ protestors honestly expect going to Sth west Sydney to protest Lathams speech and also smash a glass cross. No respect for other peoples beliefs ? Just making fools of themselves and starting trouble . It was never going to end well and they knew it.
Probably uni students with to much time on their hands. People have to much time and money.

IFR33K

Coach
What did the Lgbtq+ protestors honestly expect going to Sth west Sydney to protest Lathams speech and also smash a glass cross. No respect for other peoples beliefs making fools of themselves and starting trouble if ask me.
Probably uni students with to much time on their hands.

So ‘brave’.

hindy111

Post Whore
So ‘brave’.

My family is catholic. If someone smashed a statue on our mother Mary infront of Dad he would knock em out or he is a bit old now. Probably call them a f**kwit.

I just don't understand what reactions they expected is all. Very silly.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't understand what reactions they expected is all.

To raise awareness and draw attention to their minority group.

It's not really hard to grasp. Ironic how you say they have no respect for other people's beliefs.

You don't have to agree with them but they have a right to be heard, like any other minority group.

strider

Post Whore
To raise awareness and draw attention to their minority group.

It's not really hard to grasp. Ironic how you say they have no respect for other people's beliefs.

You don't have to agree with them but they have a right to be heard, like any other minority group.
They were there to protest cos Latham was speaking ... im not sure of the details of exactly what they were saying against him - do you know? .... im no Latham fan, does your belief mean he has a right to be heard too?