What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

Telling me my experience is wrong ("tHeSe PeOpLe ArE 100% sAfE fFs!!!") is gaslighting, pure and simple.
Are you saying you had a negative childhood experience with a transgender adult? If so, I am sorry for your experience, and hope you have accessed services that can support your healing journey.
I have validated your experience. I'm not throwing government statements or 'new studies show' at you. It's great if you've only ever had positive childhood sexual experiences with weirdos (or even better, none at all). But that's not the case for everyone.
However you do have form for normally just talking shit to be contrary at any cost... so if you haven't had such an experience, I think you should put the cut-price debating and logic on this topic back in the cereal packet where you found them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you saying you had a negative childhood experience with a transgender adult?
How very specific of you. As you know, when we were kids they didn’t hide behind sacred terminology like LGBTQI+. They were just pervy weirdos with an unhealthy interest in discussing sex with other people’s children.

How very specific of you. As you know, when we were kids they didn’t hide behind sacred terminology like LGBTQI+. They were just pervy weirdos with an unhealthy interest in discussing sex with other people’s children.
So that's a no to any specific interactions with a transgender individual then...

(And a yes to generalising about a whole population cohort based on one experience with someone who may not have even been what we now consider a transgender person?)

Thanks for that confirmation that you don't know what you're talking about.

And also likely confirmation that you never had any lived experience of relevance to the discussion of transgender which you waded into.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As the evidence shows, today's sexual predator could just as likely be tomorrow's virtuous, victimised trans man. Predators hide wherever we let them, whether the priesthood, boy scouts or the sacred LGBTQI+++++ community. Kevin Spacey was caught and knew he could escape to "live as a gay man". Others try their best to get sent to women's prisons after they decide being a man carries too much scrutiny and accountability. Predators are predators. If you give them other labels to hide behind don't be shocked and stunned when they use them.

What a load of extrapolating generalistic bullshit, your honour. This is one of your best (worst) logic fails... You're coming across just as dumb as the Manly 7 who were scared by a little bit of colour on their jerseys for a round.

Predators are predators. If (and that's an if) one transgender individual happened to be a predator, it simply doesn't follow that all transgendered individuals are predators - or even more likely to be predators.

Again thanks for confirming you have no lived experience relevant to the discussion (despite initially claiming otherwise), and that you still 't know what you're talking about 😁

Suitman

Post Whore
As the evidence shows, today's sexual predator could just as likely be tomorrow's virtuous, victimised trans man. Predators hide wherever we let them, whether the priesthood, boy scouts or the sacred LGBTQI+++++ community. Kevin Spacey was caught and knew he could escape to "live as a gay man". Others try their best to get sent to women's prisons after they decide being a man carries too much scrutiny and accountability. Predators are predators. If you give them other labels to hide behind don't be shocked and stunned when they use them.

Oh dear.
It would be really good if you stopped trying to be an expert on EVERY SINGLE SUBJECT.
That post was just a whole heap of waffle and clearly shows that you haven't personally experienced everything that you claim to be such an expert about.
Just for once, stfu.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What a load of extrapolating generalistic bullshit, your honour. This is one of your best (worst) logic fails... You're coming across just as dumb as the Manly 7 who were scared by a little bit of colour on their jerseys for a round.
They weren't scared, they were offended. Personally I think they should have worn the woke jerseys if they were happy to take the woke money. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
Predators are predators. If (and that's an if) one transgender individual happened to be a predator, it simply doesn't follow that all transgendered individuals are predators - or even more likely to be predators.
Nobody said they were, any more than priests being more likely to be predators.
Again thanks for confirming you have no lived experience relevant to the discussion (despite initially claiming otherwise)
Yeah of course I'm going to share details of my childhood with you, an untrustworthy stalky weirdo. Put your tiny dick away you f**ken deadshit. It's not a competition.

Nobody said they were, any more than priests being more likely to be predators.
Well you're typing a lot of bullshit around the edge of saying so, if you've conveniently chosen to backpedal from that path.
Yeah of course I'm going to share details of my childhood with you, an untrustworthy stalky weirdo.
You brought your childhood up in this thread.... If you claim (as you did) that your lived experience somehow trumps science, then you probably should have been prepared to put up or shut up? Thanks in advance.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well you're typing a lot of bullshit around the edge of saying so, if you've conveniently chosen to backpedal from that path.
You're missing the causality here. Predators hide where they can, which is anywhere people give them the benefit of the doubt. One of the strongest voices against the trans phenomenon is the cis lesbian community. They're not stupid. A lesbian with a dick is a predator. A sexually confused/frustrated man seeking access to children is a predator. Wake up to yourself.
You brought your childhood up in this thread.... If you claim (as you did) that your lived experience somehow trumps science, then you probably should have been prepared to put up or shut up? Thanks in advance.
Why exactly? Who's going to benefit from it? You?

hindy111

Post Whore

I think it's silly to suggest a paedophile is a trans or an lgbtq+. Not even sure how you can link that.
Is this what your even suggesting? Maybe I am confused.