What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

Gronk

Staff member
Crazy how all the new studies show us different stuff than they used to. They must have been biased by ideology before. No chance they would be now though. Old copies of the DSM are now classified as hate speech, along with any version of the LGBTQI+ flag prior to the most current one.
Waffle. Get back on context. Check the source I posted, the guys who work in Qld Police for child protection / exploitation and get back to me.
Yeah, nah .... lol .... nothing could be further from the truth - about literally any topic
Ok

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Check the source I posted, the guys who work in Qld Police for child protection / exploitation and get back to me.
You want me to check if mouthpieces for a government org are parroting the party line? Without checking I can tell you that yes they are.

Gronk

Staff member
You want me to check if mouthpieces for a government org are parroting the party line? Without checking I can tell you that yes they are.
I pity anyone who stops you in the street and asks for directions. They will probably end up where they want to go, but will be forced to detour to the most unnecessary and time consuming perplexities.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If they're not trying to gaslight me then I have no reason to disavow them of their bullshit. I know a dangerous pervert when I see one. Call it my freakdar. All the new scientific discoveries down at the mental health clinic don't trump my lived experience. Any adult who is preoccupied with sex and sexuality is a potential threat to children.

Gronk

Staff member
If they're not trying to gaslight me then I have no reason to disavow them of their bullshit. I know a dangerous pervert when I see one. Call it my freakdar. All the new scientific discoveries down at the mental health clinic don't trump my lived experience. Any adult who is preoccupied with sex and sexuality is a potential threat to children.
It's a messy, tangled web that you weave. The gaslighter accusing others of gaslighting all under the guise of the contrarian who likes to push people's buttons to see what sound they make.

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It's a messy, tangled web that you weave. The gaslighter accusing others of gaslighting all under the guise of the contrarian who likes to push people's buttons to see what sound they make.

giphy.gif
I'm not trying to gaslight anyone. Your experience of the world is obviously different to mine. That's why you have different ideas around threat and risk. I think it's fine for you to think that. Just don't push it on others where it doesn't fit.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Your experience of the world is different to mine. If you want to tell me mine is incorrect then you are doing the gaslighting, not me.

If they're not trying to gaslight me then I have no reason to disavow them of their bullshit.
🤣
I know a dangerous pervert when I see one. Call it my freakdar.
🥰
All the new scientific discoveries down at the mental health clinic don't trump my lived experience.
Work Explore GIF by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany

Any adult who is preoccupied with sex and sexuality is a potential threat to children.
spank family guy GIF

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Has your logical brain shat itself again? I never denied accusing others of gaslighting. But you asked when it became all about me, and the answer is when you tried flipping the gaslighting accusation back at me (NO YOU ARE!!). They are two different things. QED ffs

Gronk

Staff member
Has your logical brain shat itself again? I never denied accusing others of gaslighting. But you asked when it became all about me, and the answer is when you tried flipping the gaslighting accusation back at me (NO YOU ARE!!). They are two different things. QED ffs
You accused others of gaslighting without any proof of wrong doing. So you were undermining the truth yourself and sowing the seeds of doubt to all the impressionable children that read this thread. Do you know what that's called ?

giphy.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You accused others of gaslighting without any proof of wrong doing.
Telling me my experience is wrong ("tHeSe PeOpLe ArE 100% sAfE fFs!!!") is gaslighting, pure and simple. I have validated your experience. I'm not throwing government statements or 'new studies show' at you. It's great if you've only ever had positive childhood sexual experiences with weirdos (or even better, none at all). But that's not the case for everyone.

Latest posts