What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well you implied it’s only causing me an uproar. Implying like it’s only me.

I didn't imply anything of the sort,

So please tell me, what’s your take on a biological man competing against women in sports?

As stated previously the person in question is a biological woman, so you're getting outraged over a theory. FTR I don't agree with biological men competing against biological women in sports where strength is an issue

or the man that was facing lengthy jail time, and before his sentencing, he transgendered to be jailed with women?

he transgendered ? lol

the person in question still went to jail so what good did it do them ?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Depends which jail they went to. I reckon a sex offender with an appetite for women would love to be sent to a women's prison.

FrayedCircularCattle-size_restricted.gif

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Whether or not someone is going through HRT is a personal question and absolutely not a requirement for anyone to decide they are transgendered ffs

(No, not Holden Racing Team)

The easy solution is to stop segregating sports into the men/women binary. If there's more than two genders why have only two gendered competitions? Why have gender at all? Scrap the NRLW and let them play with the men.
No, that's the opposite of an easy solution (as you already know). Hence my comment that it will continue to be logistically problematic for some time stands.

Congrats on thinking sex only matters for Quinn's eligibility and not for any of these biological male ladies.
Congrats for not realising that posts and replies are made in the context of the conversation being had at the time - though admittedly that has never been one of your strong points in these forums!

Last edited:

Latest posts