What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

hindy111

Post Whore
As the evidence shows, today's sexual predator could just as likely be tomorrow's virtuous, victimised trans man. Predators hide wherever we let them, whether the priesthood, boy scouts or the sacred LGBTQI+++++ community. Kevin Spacey was caught and knew he could escape to "live as a gay man". Others try their best to get sent to women's prisons after they decide being a man carries too much scrutiny and accountability. Predators are predators. If you give them other labels to hide behind don't be shocked and stunned when they use them.

Well I agree a bit with this. Plemny of priests where gays. They become priests cause as you said they could hide there.
I hate to think what happened on the other side of the confession box as I kneeled down and confessed my sins.
People want to blame the priest hood and sure they deserve to be blamed for covering it up but I reckon these sick individuals who inflicted these crimes would of done them if not part of the priest hood. This was just a place they knew they'd have less risk of being caught and exposed.

You're missing the causality here.
Believe me, I'm not the one missing things here.
Predators hide where they can, which is anywhere people give them the benefit of the doubt. One of the strongest voices against the trans phenomenon is the cis lesbian community. They're not stupid. A lesbian with a dick is a predator. A sexually confused/frustrated man seeking access to children is a predator. Wake up to yourself.
Your "logic" here is nothing at all to do with transgender conceptually, or with transgender individuals. You're just boxing with shadows created by your own fear and prejudices.
Why exactly? Who's going to benefit from it? You?
Well you can't have your cake... Squealing about being asked to justify your fanciful claims about your childhood if you're not willing to be specific means that you need to stop attempting to say your supposed lived experience somehow outpoints the science.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Believe me, I'm not the one missing things here.

Your "logic" here is nothing at all to do with transgender conceptually, or with transgender individuals. You're just boxing with shadows created by your own fear and prejudices.
I am concerned with predators, whether they claim to be transgendered or not. You denying their existence is concerning, especially when evidence has been provided for you.
Well you can't have your cake... Squealing about being asked to justify your fanciful claims about your childhood if you're not willing to be specific means that you need to stop attempting to say your supposed lived experience somehow outpoints the science.
Says who?

I am concerned with predators, whether they claim to be transgendered or not.
Good for you. But if it's got nothing to do with the discussion on transgender, or this thread's relevant topic of pride, then you can take it to your own thread (merkin).
You denying their existence is concerning, especially when evidence has been provided for you.
Lol, evidence provided of your own deeply flawed logic on these topics.
Says who?
Me. No cake for you!
Sad No Way GIF by Nickelodeon

Gronk

Staff member
He's also a merkin, so such merkinish behaviour is not unexpected.
Nothing new, Putin has merely supported the Russian Orthodox line for a decade or so. If it wasn't Putin, the next bloke would be doing the same thing.

hindy111

Post Whore
The homophobes are already out.

I am not a homophobe. But I do feel all these colours being plastered everywhere over the top and to be honest more of a marketing/business strategy by most the companies plastering their trucks or front shops with it.
Most people have better things to worry about is all and get sick of hearing about it.
It's good people can be open about their sexuality and not have to feel ashamed or fear for safety. And all this stuff is probably important but at the same time better in small doses.

I'm still unsure why someone being gay is something to take pride in. It's not even a choice just biological so hardly an achievement. It's like being born short for example. I copped plenty of shit at school for being short. ( lucky I could fight and was brave as a lion) Imagine a bunch of short men marching the streets. And hey it isn't like they where not victimised. Couldn't join the police force if you where not a certain height and let's face it most women prefer tall men.

So why use the word pride? Change the word to acceptance or something if ask me.

Last edited: