What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pride thread 🌈

IFR33K

Coach
we have never and will never support or allow homophobic comments, as you know

so how about your comments to hindy about using grinder?

I’ve posted stuff how things are getting out of hand such as transgender men, who now think they are women and want to compete in woman’s sports and it will get deleted.

Or that transgender have a mental health issue and it’ll get deleted

Incorrect

Coach
we have never and will never support or allow homophobic comments, as you know
So when you chronically refer to the Dragons as the "Dragqueens" - what exactly is the underlying motivation behind that? Are you poking fun at the team suggesting they play like Drag Queens, aka men who dress as women and therefore just big pansies who are no good at tough guy sports?? You know, because they're "queens" hardy hardy har.... Or is there something else utterly funny at a Drag Queens expense some of us aren't in on?

The inference is obvious - the questions above are rhetorical so no need to answer them.

If it wasn't for a search engine that defined what homophobia is for you, I doubt you'd be able to explain exactly what is tbh...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so how about your comments to hindy about using grinder?

I’ve posted stuff how things are getting out of hand such as transgender men, who now think they are women and want to compete in woman’s sports and it will get deleted.

yeah, you really need to look up the meaning of homophobic

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So when you chronically refer to the Dragons as the "Dragqueens" - what exactly is the underlying motivation behind that?

they have been called that for as long as I've been here but point taken, its a bad habit, and no I don't associate them as being transgender it's only ever been a nic name

Ruby Roundhouse

First Grade

probably because it's RWNJ talking points that have no basis in reality

IFR33K

Coach
and you need to be aware that being a bigot is not an opinion

If you think a dude that wears a dress and wants to compete against woman in sports is normal, that’s fine. Don’t expect everyone and anyone to think that’s normal. And it’s far from being a bigot.