What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The punch that cost the Sharks $20,000 - Zappia stands down

Dogs Of War

Coach
Interesting. Can the Sharks afford to take another blow? Or is it the best thing for them, get all there dirty laundry out now so they don't have something come out just as they are finding there feet.

S.R.

Juniors
I'm sure IF something has happened at the Sharks, they will deal with it swiftly like they have done with everything else this year.

Ausguy

Coach
oh one more thing regardless of what it has to do with, everyone remeber we are dealing with a tv station FFS.... believe wat you want.

I'm sure IF something has happened at the Sharks, they will deal with it swiftly like they have done with everything else this year.

I called Seven and they gave me nothing! Could be a beat up of a small story with the hope of making it bigger. Hadley could be wrong but says it could be about the girl who was punched by Zappia, which we already know about. Although maybe it goes deeper. Hadley, I think, has been told by Zappia that he believes it is about him. Hadley's mail is usually pretty good.

Brutus

Referee
David Morrow reckons it's about Ian Roberts turning into a seal.

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
The bombshell is that channel 7 wants to dump the union for the nrl so they can get people start watching channel 7 again

Can it get any worse for the Sharks? Is Seven showing the Soccer because that segue into the world cup qualifier was pure gold!

JW

Coach
Love the end of it. "While Rugby League is in crisis, Soccer is celebrating, etc, etc".

Ausguy

Coach
Seeya Tony. He will resign tomorrow. Always thought he was a bit odd.

Wonder when that was all done and taped.

Rightio who is our new CEO?

El Diablo

Post Whore
it's time players took a stand and refused to talk to this mob

the owners son roots some girl who gets sh*tfaced on coke and hangs out with bikies ffs

7 are scum