What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Punk/Hardcore/Emo/Ska Show Thread

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
I guess it might be that I'm just not that punk (loved the music but don't embrace the culture), but stuff playing a show and getting beer cans lobbed at you.

My mates might be opening for them at a show or 2. Either Central Coast, Newcastle or Mona Vale. Guttermouth are always fun. Also got tickets for Against Me! in Newcastle and Foo Fighters in Adelaide.

Spewing Lagwagon and Millencolin aren't doing side shows so I'm going to the second day of Soundwave too.

skeepe

Immortal
Just got my hot little hands on tickets for Social Distortion playing their self-titled album from start to finish at the Greek Theatre in LA later this year.

Pretty f**king stoked.

LESStar58

Referee
Just got my hot little hands on tickets for Social Distortion playing their self-titled album from start to finish at the Greek Theatre in LA later this year.

Pretty f**king stoked.

f**k you. No seriously. f**k you. Lucky bastard! Friends in Europe have seen it and apparently it was awesome.

Enjoy, mate. They are my favorite band! I wanna hear all about it!

A massive tour has been announced (Big ass tour to be exact)

Co headliners - A day to Remember and The Amity Affliction

Supporting acts - The Ghost Inside, Motionless in white

Tour starts in december and is at massive arena venues in the major capital cities. Only way it could be bigger is if it were at a sporting stadium.

I am keen to see Amity (again) and The ghost inside.

A Day to remember is a bit too mainstream but I do enjoy a lot of their stuff.

Motionless in white are pretty horrible though.

RedVDave

First Grade
less than jake and reel big fish playing together has me somewhat tempted

I love LTJ a really fun live band! Have'nt been the "Hi-Fi" since it got renovated and is now called Max's Music house or something. So I'll be in attendance!

Can you recommended and album by Reel Big Fish for me? Not heard much of their stuff.