What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Really NSW 2011 thread that will be hated by all!

Gaba

First Grade
So Gaba just out of curiosity who do you think should be Nsw halfback? Wallace?
As long as its not pearce i dont care

Nsw should experiment why i continue to say carney at half or another player who has more then the kick in attack, nsw would have a better chance and the outside players would see the ball through the hands more.

Its the halfback position what is causing the problem for nsw

Tweek

Juniors
I cant see Gasnier being anywhere near the team, unless he comes good again. He has been a shadow of his former self so far since returning. done sfa in the games so far this season.

I cant see Gasnier being anywhere near the team, unless he comes good again. He has been a shadow of his former self so far since returning. done sfa in the games so far this season.
But the season's barely started. And i think he played quite well last year for the Dragons. Anyway i think he's the best option, i'd have him anyday over Lyon or Jennings.

Tweek

Juniors
Being a dragons supporter and actually being glad he came back just haven't seen much from him so far.
defensively he has been great fitting straight into our team but seems to have lost his x factor in attack.

only line break i can remember from last year was against manly and it was a great one :)

so far this season in the 2 games i have watched dylan farrell and george carmont have kept him fairly quiet.

as you say its only early and i really do hope he comes good but at the moment i would say no.

and yes keep lyon well away from the team. i do like jennings.

boonboon

Juniors
Dugan
Hayne
Lawrence
Lyon
Gordon
Carney
Pearce
Gallen
Bird
Lewis
Galloway
Farrah
Grant

Leahroyd Lahrs
Watmough
Gidley
Snowden

Being a dragons supporter and actually being glad he came back just haven't seen much from him so far.
defensively he has been great fitting straight into our team but seems to have lost his x factor in attack.

only line break i can remember from last year was against manly and it was a great one :)

so far this season in the 2 games i have watched dylan farrell and george carmont have kept him fairly quiet.

as you say its only early and i really do hope he comes good but at the moment i would say no.

He has looked that good on attack because most of the dragons attack is concentrated down that left hand edge with morris and cooper. So many people are disregarding him because of his last SOO encounter with Inglis, yes he was completely dominated but bare in mind he was carrying a leg injury and it did'nt help with having steve turner beside him. Also everyone has forgotten that he dominated Inglis on the origin before.

and yes keep lyon well away from the team. i do like jennings.

Hutty1986

Immortal
http://www.nospam09.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/nsw-blues-state-of-origin-team.jpg

So we should keep blokes who have let us down time and again?

Unlike QLD, we don't have the Australian halves pairing and a turncoat who always seems to perform at Origin level

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
So we should keep blokes who have let us down time and again?

Unlike QLD, we don't have the Australian halves pairing and a turncoat who always seems to perform at Origin level

Exactly. Lets pick those that have won it with us before. Cooper, Anasta, Mini, Gasnier, Bailey, thats the secret.

Im sick of idiot Queenslanders thinking they know how to fix NSW because Qld has won the last 5 Origins.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
So if NSW loses game 1 whats going to happen hey?

So if NSW win Origin, are some Qld going to try and take credit? "See, we told them to pick fresh players" or "we told them to stick to who has worked for you before"

Crawl back into your hole Mightyunco.