What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Really NSW 2011 thread that will be hated by all!

Hutty1986

Immortal
It was the END of the game....throw something...anything. Instead he will be on highlight films for years to come backing away.
Creagh is a fine player, but an origin player he aint....still, i hope Ricky picks him for the one game Ricky is hoping to win.

:lol: We'll see

perverse

Referee
delivery.

creagh.gif

please note the 12 point lead and 40 seconds left on the clock.

lmao that's priceless. I'm sure Creagh was worried about giving away penalty with 40 seconds to go :lol: Even Brett White manned up that night.

perverse

Referee
and just for fair comparison... the motivator i made for Ennis last year... obvious apologies for the quality of the screencap.

ennismotivator.jpg

the mighty Snowman illustrates how a genuine Origin player might treat the situation. stand your ground, son.

Hutty1986

Immortal
lmao that's priceless. I'm sure Creagh was worried about giving away penalty with 40 seconds to go :lol: Even Brett White manned up that night.

I'm pretty sure "physicality" has nothing to do with fighting worthless pieces of sh*t like Justin cat Hodges. You can have your bonehead plays, I'd rather winning. Unfortunately for you, Creagh will come into serious calculations for NSW this year. Oh and you got pumped in the GF, again.

chrisD

Coach
There's no excuse for Creagh's fairy ass actions, and he wouldn't be in my team, but he's in better form than Lewis who's got a serious injury and he's the type of player I can imagine Stuart splooging over.

For mine Lewis would still be in the team, versatility + I can't remember him missing a tackle he should have and that we needed him to make in the last three years. Needs to stop running sideways though, it was a problem even last year, Origin and in the Four Nations, and now he's taken it to a new level.

Gordon over Hayne at FB is crazy talk, anyone over Hayne at FB except Slater is crazy talk. No-one in NSW offers what Hayne offers.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
It's not so much the running away from a fight that puts me off Creagh. It's the fact that when a pack gets into a grinding forward battle, which happens time to time, or our pack is beaten, which happens often, he is nowhere to be seen. Great player when things are going great, not as great the rest of the time.

I'm pretty sure "physicality" has nothing to do with fighting worthless pieces of sh*t like Justin cat Hodges. You can have your bonehead plays, I'd rather winning. Unfortunately for you, Creagh will come into serious calculations for NSW this year. Oh and you got pumped in the GF, again.

What the f**k does the GF have to do with it you gronk merkin?

adamkungl

Immortal
still makes me lol...Creagh and Ennis's efforts in the last few years are the most embarrassing things i've seen in nearly 20 years of watching Origin.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Arrogance?What do you expect afte FIVE straight series wins and a NSW coach "hoping" to win one game

A roll that started because of your old mate Brett Hodgson

I can't believe Stuart said something so f*cking stupid though, he should be sacked for that!