What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The rivalry between Souths and Easts just got bigger...

Bumble

First Grade
Newcastlerabbit said:
Adolf Fittler to find out next season what coaching is all about.

OMG YOU SAID ADOLF HOW DARE YOU THATS SO OFFENSIVE?!!?!! :crazy::crazy:

Geohood

Bench
Lol this is pretty entertaining. Deep down we all know Souffs are still crap until they prove themselves over a couple of seasons.

But.. we havn't been that great either.

In 2008, the slate is wiped clean, it is probably seen as a new start for both teams.

Dave Q

Coach
The Roosters are unworthy.

They are going to have to wear being the second club in Sydney.

Sydney is Souths Country.

Bumble

First Grade
Geohood said:
Lol this is pretty entertaining. Deep down we all know Souffs are still crap until they prove themselves over a couple of seasons.

But.. we havn't been that great either.

In 2008, the slate is wiped clean, it is probably seen as a new start for both teams.

Tbh I can't remember ever looking forward to a game as much as I do Round 1, 2008

OVP

Coach
Bumble said:
Tbh I can't remember ever looking forward to a game as much as I do Round 1, 2008

Imagine the same feeling you have now, and compare it if both Easts and Souths make the 2008 GF. It'd be the biggest game in the history of the League ... bar none. That is MY DREAM. Id love to see it happen (it hasnt happened since the 30's actually).

Go hope :)

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
nqboy said:
Sounds like the Souths/Rorters rivalry is bubbling along nicely.

:lol: :lol: At thread starter...

Silent%20Sport%20Fly%20Fishing.jpg

AND OVP I agree with there would be nothing better than a Souths VS ROosters GF....then we can say 21 -12!:D They hype the build up it will be electric. And if the Swans were in the final the same weekend....well nobody would care!:lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Who is Souths??? as if we care about them.

1 thing I'll say about Souths they hope to snag Anasta after his next contract so he can go home (like Wingy) and then Rusty will chase Mason and O'Meley to join him. Souths thats right thats where the Roosters players retire.

Tom Ace

Bench
Dave Q said:
The Roosters are unworthy.

They are going to have to wear being the second club in Sydney.

Sydney is Souths Country.

Wow, I think I just saw a tumbleweed go past.....

NGR

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:

1 thing I'll say about Souths they hope to snag Anasta after his next contract so he can go home (like Wingy) and then Rusty will chase Mason and O'Meley to join him. Souths thats right thats where the Roosters players retire.

ummm ok... :sarcasm:

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:

You say you don't care and then write a whole paragraph about Souths. Hmmm.

As much as you might not want to admit it...you care about Souths as I care about the Roosters. I care about the Roosters health and future tbh....cause after Round 1 next year they'll have no fans after seeing the Might Rabbits demolish them.:lol: :D

Reg Clough

Juniors
Could someone point out the competition that Blackcourt League Investments Pty Ltd juniors play in?

I cant find it.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Reg Clough said:
Could someone point out the competition that Blackcourt League Investments Pty Ltd juniors play in?

I cant find it.

Maybe you can ask the Used Car Salesman to open his pockets so that the lousy 4 junior clubs you have don't fold.

NGR

Juniors
Reg Clough said:

I cant find it.
wtf are you talking about.. :sarcasm:

do some research before opening your mouth muppet

Reg Clough

Juniors
NGR said:
wtf are you talking about.. :sarcasm:

do some research before opening your mouth muppet

Muppet, c'mon your a souths supporter, you can do better than that. Your club, its officials & supporters have have made a mission of abuse - of themselves, of their own club, of every other club. If you need some help just go back over the minutes of most committee meetings of your beloved club.

Research?

Here's some research: The "club" you follow isnt a club its a joint venture.

As for juniors - The junior clubs of ESDRL play in the competition operated by South Sydney Juniors. No relationship to the former SSDRL now known as the Black Court League Investments Pty Ltd joint venture (or Rusty & PHacs plaything)

In fact the former SSDRL contributed zero, nil, zilch f**k all to junior rugby league over the past fifty years.

The Souths junior argument is a myth.