What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The rivalry between Souths and Easts just got bigger...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:
That's just a little something to get under the skin of you Souffs supporters. Which it always does so simply and effectively, judged by the fact that it's always getting brought up.

And that always gives me a good laugh too.

So it looks like everyone is laughing then.

Like I have said 1000 times, we know we are better than you, so it doesn't get under anyone's skin. I like to bring it up because anyone with the mental capacity more significant than that of a pot plant understands how stupid that sig is. And like I've said, it makes you look supid. So I'll keep bringing it up.

:lol:

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
f**k off you wanker.
What cred do you have?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clowns everywhere I turn.

What cred do I have? What cred do I need when I'm talking to you?

Hey, Melbourne won the comp this year, maybe it's a Melbourne season ticket in the mail?

Tom Ace

Bench
punton said:
What?

No Juniors? :lol:

Do you think people will look back in 50 years and see a premiership and think "Oh, but they didn't have any juniors?" :crazy:

The game is about winning premierships (which with aaaalllllll those juniors is something you haven't managed in 27 years), not having juniors you imbecile.

That's why I laugh every time someone brings juniors up as some sort of insult. I don't think you could possibly say anything less insulting to me. But keep em coming!

punton

Juniors
Max Power said:
Do you think people will look back in 50 years and see a premiership and think "Oh, but they didn't have any juniors?" :crazy:

The game is about winning premierships (which with aaaalllllll those juniors is something you haven't managed in 27 years), not having juniors you imbecile.

That's why I laugh every time someone brings juniors up as some sort of insult. I don't think you could possibly say anything less insulting to me. But keep em coming!

That's how f**king dumb you are arse clown, you don't even know what I am talking about. :lol: :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
Like I have said 1000 times, we know we are better than you, so it doesn't get under anyone's skin. I like to bring it up because anyone with the mental capacity more significant than that of a pot plant understands how stupid that sig is. And like I've said, it makes you look supid. So I'll keep bringing it up.

I like this whole "if i say it enough times it becomes true" thing you Souffs supporters have got going lately!

Did Crowe talk about doing that in one of his documentaries? Was it in the one where he professed his love for another man and asked the players to do the same?

Tom Ace

Bench
punton said:
That's how f**king dumb you are arse clown, you don't even know what I am talking about. :lol: :lol:

Convenient method of not responding you have there. Although i do like the anger in there. Shows something is getting through.

If you are talking about the article in the local paper the other day then it all comes under the umbrella of "juniors".

Mr Dark

Juniors
Max Power said:
We don't pretend it never happened, but we don't pretend to care so much about premierships that were won nearly 30 years ago like you poor Souths fans.

But you care about what happened in the regular season 8,10,12,15 years ago.
Like I said - selective history you hypocrite:lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
Mr Dark said:
Max Power said:
We don't pretend it never happened, but we don't pretend to care so much about premierships that were won nearly 30 years ago like you poor Souths fans.

But you care about what happened in the regular season 8,10,12,15 years ago.
Like I said - selective history you hypocrite:lol:

We don't care so much about premierships almost 30 years ago no. More recent premierships are more relevant obviously. Surely even you can understand that. Maybe not?

Mr Saab

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Clowns everywhere I turn.

What cred do I have? What cred do I need when I'm talking to you?

Hey, Melbourne won the comp this year, maybe it's a Melbourne season ticket in the mail?

Clowns when you turn and look into the mirror.
What are you talking about? Melb season ticket in the mail?
The smog from redfern has really penetrated that "brain" of yours.
Keep laughing at yourself...you are as pathetic as Humphrey B Timmah with you 10 yr old laughing icons.

punton

Juniors
Max Power said:
Convenient method of not responding you have there. Although i do like the anger in there. Shows something is getting through.

If you are talking about the article in the local paper the other day then it all comes under the umbrella of "juniors".

Not responding?

Anger?

Do you actually read the crap you post? :crazy:

Mr Dark

Juniors
Max Power said:
Mr Dark said:
We don't care so much about premierships almost 30 years ago no. More recent premierships are more relevant obviously. Surely even you can understand that. Maybe not?

Once again,theres that selective history you're so fond of.
Come back when you've got something else:lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
punton said:
Not responding?

Anger?

Do you actually read the crap you post? :crazy:

Exactly, you just came back with a few kiddy insults, which shows your anger at not being able to handle yourself in this discussion, and some rubbish about me not knowing what your talking about. Which isn't hard based on the incoherant garbage you come up with.

Bumble

First Grade
Max Power said:
Did Crowe talk about doing that in one of his documentaries? Was it in the one where he professed his love for another man and asked the players to do the same?

Careful Maxine, that homophobia won't go down well with your fellow Chook Pen members.

punton

Juniors
Max Power said:
Exactly, you just came back with a few kiddy insults, which shows your anger at not being able to handle yourself in this discussion, and some rubbish about me not knowing what your talking about. Which isn't hard based on the incoherant garbage you come up with.

Ummm....well.....I speak and read English.

If I said "nunno nunno" does that mean anything to you? :sarcasm:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
No doubt that the rivalry will get bigger, and I say bring on Round One.

I look forward to putting shiate on some of the lightweight Rorter supporters that we find in this thread.

Tom Ace

Bench
Bumble said:
Careful Maxine, that homophobia won't go down well with your fellow Chook Pen members.

Who's being homophobic? I merely asked a question.

Tsk tsk, sterotypes are a lazy mans retort. I could just as easily say that most Souths supporters are uneducated, unemployed, toothless, junkie scum that spend most of their time making matresses out of newspaper, washing in local fountains and giving bl0wjobs to fellow crackheads for ciggarettes.....

But I wont.

adamkungl

Immortal
Sharks will win a premiership before you useless bastards get anywhere near another one. What the f**k did Phonechucker do to get you lot out in the open? Seriously he must have flooded the sewers of f**king Zetland or something. f**k. Disgusting.

Latest posts