What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The rivalry between Souths and Easts just got bigger...

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Souths had their one yr in the sun by being higher on the ladder in 2007, but Easts will dominate them once again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your credibility on things rugby league is nought.

I assume your Broncos season ticket is in the mail? Express post?

NGR

Juniors
i have to honest i think we are pretty evenly matched atm...

the forward battle will be the drawcard obviously, but i suppose seeing who the 2 young backlines go will be the decider in this one...

should be a cracker of a first round.

Tom Ace

Bench
yobbo84 said:
Keep up the delusions, pal. Souths this year: 7th. Roosters this year: 10th. Souths team improved in key areas. Souths depth improved in key areas. Roosters lose halves and backs, replace them with forwards. Good thinking.

Souths > Sydney. Has been that way since 1908, little brother. Thought you'd have accepted it by now.

pfft haha. And it continues!

Constantly telling yourself that Souths are going to be better than the Roosters won't suddenly make it true.

Souths aren't marketing those positive thinking tapes that you put on when you fall asleep now are they?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Max Power said:

Constantly telling yourself that Souths are going to be better than the Roosters won't suddenly make it true.

Souths aren't marketing those positive thinking tapes that you put on when you fall asleep now are they?

And telling yourself that Souths are in Sydney's shadow will also make that true? Cheers for that, a good laugh never goes astray.

:lol: :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:

And telling yourself that Souths are in Sydney's shadow will also make that true? Cheers for that, a good laugh never goes astray.

:lol: :lol:

That's just a little something to get under the skin of you Souffs supporters. Which it always does so simply and effectively, judged by the fact that it's always getting brought up.

And that always gives me a good laugh too.

So it looks like everyone is laughing then.

Tom Ace

Bench
thommo4pm said:
The Roosters may have had the better of the Bunnies the last few years, or maybe a few more then that.
However last year was 1 match each was it not?

And if I'm not mistaken, Souths 20 premierships.....Roosters how many?
Enough said.
:D

Maybe? A few? :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:

Your credibility on things rugby league is nought.

I assume your Broncos season ticket is in the mail? Express post?

f**k off you wanker.
What cred do you have?

punton

Juniors
Max Power said:

Yes it does continue.

Accept your place in the food chain, low life.

Trying to push in only exposes you as a fool to those who wait patiently.

How's those juniors going? :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
punton said:
Yes it does continue.

Accept your place in the food chain, low life.

Trying to push in only exposes you as a fool to those who wait patiently.

How's those juniors going? :lol:

So trying to convince yourself that you are going to succeed because your desperately insecure is going to continue? At least your honest Champ. :crazy:

A juniors call?! :lol: Are there regulations on this board if someone steps over the line, because I think you just have my friend!

Tom Ace

Bench
Mr Dark said:
12 Premierships = a few
20 Premierships = a lot

1971 = Souths last premiership
2002 = Roosters last premiership

Most people may actually care about your ancient premierships if they could remember them. But all people remember these days is your last 18 embarrasing years.

punton

Juniors
Max Power said:
So trying to convince yourself that you are going to succeed because your desperately insecure is going to continue? At least your honest Champ. :crazy:

A juniors call?! :lol: Are there regulations on this board if someone steps over the line, because I think you just have my friend!

I know you are a little "challenged" Maxy Waxy but you need to understand something baby.

South Sydney supporters have nothing to be insecure about.

So accusing us of being insecure can only lead to one conclusion.......go on, give it some thought.

As for JUNIORS, yes, no surprises there.

Trying to dump the last remaining clubs on Souths is such a community spirited move isn't it?:roll:

Oh well, it should ensure that the passage up to the Central Coast is much smoother for you now.

All the best. :lol:

punton

Juniors
Max Power said:

Most people may actually care about your ancient premierships if they could remember them. But all people remember these days is your last 18 embarrasing years.

Really?

Not a fan of history OR facts I see.

Let's be honest here, 2002 was a claytons so that takes you back to 1975.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

Mr Dark

Juniors
Max Power said:

No, it's only Rorter geniuss like you who pick and choose what parts of history you wish to acknowledge and what parts you pretend never happened

Tom Ace

Bench
punton said:
I know you are a little "challenged" Maxy Waxy but you need to understand something baby.

South Sydney supporters have nothing to be insecure about.

So accusing us of being insecure can only lead to one conclusion.......go on, give it some thought.

As for JUNIORS, yes, no surprises there.

Trying to dump the last remaining clubs on Souths is such a community spirited move isn't it?:roll:

Oh well, it should ensure that the passage up to the Central Coast is much smoother for you now.

All the best. :lol:

No, not you're not insecure at all...You just keep reminding yourself that...after you tell yourself how good you are gong to be!....baby :lol:

And now a Central Coast "insult". Do you have no heart?! What next? A savage salary cap call? :sarcasm:

punton

Juniors
Mr Dark said:
No, it's only Rorter geniuss like you who pick and choose what parts of history you wish to acknowledge and what parts you pretend never happened

Obvious to all Mr. Dark except to those that reside where your name was derived. ;-)

punton

Juniors
Max Power said:
No, not you're not insecure at all...You just keep reminding yourself that...after you tell yourself how good you are gong to be!....baby :lol:

And now a Central Coast "insult". Do you have no heart?! What next? A savage salary cap call? :sarcasm:

What?

No Juniors? :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
Mr Dark said:

We don't pretend it never happened, but we don't pretend to care so much about premierships that were won nearly 30 years ago like you poor Souths fans.

That's the equivalent of some 50 year old claiming he's still some sort of Lothario because he slept with a couple of models when he was 20, despite the fact that he hasn't touched a female in 30 years. They are the poor delusional souls that get ignored and patronised when they try to tell their ancient stories...much like Souths fans get from other supporters. So next time your telling your little tales about how great Souths were, just realise that the person nodding, smiling and looking straight through you doesn't care.

Latest posts