What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

I literally said true and agreed to the person saying he’s wouldn’t do such a thing. I made a joke, your brain didn’t process it. And now you’re hurt and calling me bias 😂. There is no bias, he is rubbish on the field. Off the field seems like a nice guy. The joke was made on his on field ability to not be able to hit a line let alone throw hands. What’s got you this hurt, I know it ain’t me. Oh wait, is this woods wife?
you sit here harping on about Woods but defend your golden boy Hook

DfL

Juniors
I’m not even gonna bother with someone who has no footy knowledge
Definitely not wasting my time on a person that thinks they know it all, nobody likes a “I think I know it all”. I made a Fkn joke which offended you so much you had to try and argue 😂. Goodnight woodsys lady. Get us a signed Jersey on the way hahaha

Definitely not wasting my time on a person that thinks they know it all, nobody likes “I think I know it all”. I made a Fkn joke which offended you so much you had to try and argue 😂. Goodnight woodsys lady. Get us a signed Jersey on the way hahaha
When have I tried coming off as a know it all, between us if anything you’re the one having a cry mate, real recognise real, something you clearly don’t know about

“woodsys lady” grow up

You could say im a die hard fan too that’s not accepting the mediocrity these players dish out on the field for such a once proud club.
All is good mate we are both supporters for the club just want what is best 👍

I’ll get you that Woodsy jersey if you can get me a signature from hook ❤️