What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gomarchin

Juniors
guys
Mentioned on another thread
The St George Bank sponsorship EXPIRES at the end of 2024 ...NOT NOW,,
Fodder for the media to feed off
Have 18 months to find another Major Sponsor
Over to you Ryan
I'm sure Rothfield knew about losing the sponsorship weeks ago but announced it yesterday after being guzumped by Weidler about Ryles not coming.

It's all about the exclusive.

dungay dragon

Juniors
It is remarkable that several have said that Browny was already signed. I don't think it is happening. The Board did not have a guy like Browny in place nor anybody except Haran as the GM so who knows who will be part of the football department? I don't think the Board even knows.
How about the Brian and Rohan Smith double act ???
Rohan {coach} Brian {gm}
Could do a lot worse

hewi

Bench
From Foxsports posted at 3pm today.

Dragons superstar Ben Hunt is set to make a call on his club future in the coming days, with the St George halfback mulling a potential transfer request.

saintmar

Juniors
From Foxsports posted at 3pm today.

Dragons superstar Ben Hunt is set to make a call on his club future in the coming days, with the St George halfback mulling a potential transfer request.
Hunt can pack his bags and request the transfer but he will NOT.
He has nowhere to GO.
Problem is Gus DOES NOT want him.
IMO No way will Gus buy Hunt. NO WAY
IMO Hunt is being used by Gus
Hunt is just a smoke screen for Sullivan.
Happy to be proven wrong.
BUT IMO GUS WILL NOT BUY HUNT.
Lets just see what Gus DOES.

Bin Chicken

Juniors
Hunt can pack his bags and request the transfer but he will NOT.
He has nowhere to GO.
Problem is Gus DOES NOT want him.
IMO No way will Gus buy Hunt. NO WAY
IMO Hunt is being used by Gus
Hunt is just a smoke screen for Sullivan.
Happy to be proven wrong.
BUT IMO GUS WILL NOT BUY HUNT.
Lets just see what Gus DOES.
My thoughts exactly . Hunt is the decoy for Bud

From what I heard on the ABC earlier today, we will be copping another serve in the Sunday Telegraph tomorrow.
A 2 page spread updating where different players are at as far as wanting out.
Read earlier in the day, once again from the Telegraph, that Rava is about to sign a 2 year extension, and we have warded interest from the Dolphins to resign a young bloke called Hamish Stewart.

It was also mentioned that Hunt would not be released if he requested a release.
Shows how much we need to get a new head coach in place asap, plus a football and recruitment manager to help calm everyone down a bit.
Especially the media.

Latest posts