What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Parko1310

Juniors
Jai Field would be good, but I think he signed an extension to the end of next year.

We are rumoured to be talking to a Wigan teammate - former Manly half Cade Cust.

No god please no. Let it be the tigers

Draginzaaar

Bench
Jai Field would be good, but I think he signed an extension to the end of next year.

We are rumoured to be talking to a Wigan teammate - former Manly half Cade Cust.

I hope the Tigers get him.

Murfy

Juniors
Just read that Andrew Lancaster will remain as chairmen for 2 more years. Board electing to scrap the year on year off system we had previously. Can be reelected as well after the 2 years. Board has also decided to removed the title of ‘Joint Venture’. We are now just 1 club. St George Illawarra Dragons.

thebigredv

First Grade
Just read that Andrew Lancaster will remain as chairmen for 2 more years. Board electing to scrap the year on year off system we had previously. Can be reelected as well after the 2 years. Board has also decided to removed the title of ‘Joint Venture’. We are now just 1 club. St George Illawarra Dragons.
Phew! I am glad that is all resolved. Groundbreaking stuff from our club.
Have we managed to sign any players, to you know, play some rugby league?

Depressing.

I dont know much about Cade Cust - why do you hope this?
Not that I saw him play very often, but what I did see of Cade Cust was that he was a fairly handy utility player.
As far as Jai Field is concerned, I could not see him and Sloan both being in our top 30 squad together.
I could see Field coming back to us in say 2025 if Sloan does not lift his game and become a consistent performer in first grade in 2024 and his contract not being extended.

Parko1310

Juniors
Have been calling for this for years, and finally it's being recognised as one club. Slow as a wet week, but they've done it. Whoever managed to convince the stubborn pelicans on the board, build them a statue.

denis preston

First Grade
For good or bad future outcomes it is the right move. 12 months was bullshit. Got a feeling that Lancaster is the only one sick of the shit and is working with Flanno to fix things. As for Doust , Piggot etc …..

BLM01

First Grade
one thing you should never do without your glasses on when your an old fart, opened up my laptop to the saints website and read we had re-signed McGregor, put my glasses on and thankfully noticed the name raecene, not a good start to the day.
What about Dragons encouraging bringing Wade Graham out of retirement.
My heart sunk and my BP went up a notch
Yeh it is Catalan but still I hate all this labelling brand only names.
For me there is only 1 Dragons! :)
Including stadium branding. I need to research where these brands are located.....arrgghh

Last edited:

Latest posts