What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

RAB-161

Juniors
Yes, incredulous does describe how you feel. t
Um, no.

Incredulous describes how you feel when you can't believe something because it's so wrong, like when someone tells you leprechauns left two pots of gold.

By stating that I find the rumour “incredulous”, I am describing my feelings because I find it so wrong, like when pillock of a Rabbitohs’ fan trolls a Dragons’ Forum then incorrectly tells me I’m incorrect.

Obviously you’re blissfully unaware that a couple of synonyms apropos the aforementioned adjective include doubtful and questionable.

Go back to sleep, rube.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Yes, incredulous describes how you feel. What you wrote was that the rumour was incredulous.

The inference was clear; what I felt about the alleged rumour was incredulous i.e doubtful or questionable.

Now, you’re clutching at straws trying feebly to save face.

Run along now.

Crush

Coach
Heard a Beau Ryan rumour today I was going to share but then I thought who gives a toss about him anyway in here?
Anyways, Beau Ryan, in trouble.