What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
We really need to find the person who has a voodoo doll wearing a red V jersey.
That person could be me Mojo.

After the game against St Helens I posted my thoughts about the game and said - "I hoped that we would not have any serious injuries which turned out right". I was wrong as there was the serious ACL injury to Josh Coric and he is out for the season.

BLM01

First Grade
For wingers to shine you need to have a dominant forward pack to pave the way and halves tgst can play off the back of that
Until we have that any money spent on a winger is waisted as ours are little more than battering rams.
Yes but it would be good to have some backs that
a. Can turn around, chase and run someone down
b. have a gap or get into some sort of clear space and not get run down
Our wingers certainly dont fit this and there were times when that space was created
In saying that not sure Katoa from Cronulla would solve that issue

Illusion

Bench
Yes but it would be good to have some backs that
a. Can turn around, chase and run someone down
b. have a gap or get into some sort of clear space and not get run down
Our wingers certainly dont fit this and there were times when that space was created
In saying that not sure Katoa from Cronulla would solve that issue
Morris was that sort of winger that could go 100 m one end to they other ..... that sort of player we have been lacking since he left .......

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

Unfortunately, Josh Coric ruptured his ACL in the St Helens match and will be out for the entire 2023 season.
He went down about 10m out from our goal line when we were defending and raised his hand up for attention, ref didnt stop game, he then got up after a few seconds and hobbled back into the defensive line and made a few tackles all on one leg limping but trying to keep the defensive line in tact, great effort and shame that he misses the season now..

Latest posts