What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
Looks like Kyle Flanagan will be joining his Dad at the Sea Eagles. Buzz is reporting that he is headed there on an immediate deal.

He might be the 5/8th and partner DCE in the halves I'd say with Schuster moving into the pack maybe or out all together?
Seibold has said that they certainly have not signed Kyle Flanagan - just another Buzz rumour.

Cupper

Juniors
Schuster worth consideration? Looks like a change of scenery might be what he needs? Ball playing lock which would allow JDB to slot into The front row.

thebigredv

First Grade
Schuster worth consideration? Looks like a change of scenery might be what he needs? Ball playing lock which would allow JDB to slot into The front row.
Perfect example of need to know who the coach is first. If Hasler or Flanno could get him fit he would be a gun buy. Under Hook he’d just be a liability.

With the right coach bring Walker and Schuster in and Hunt and Amone out.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
On Fox league twitter under James Hooper there is a headline "Dragons star left fuming as Griffin swings the axe in shock selection shakeup" with a photo of Lomax above....I can't access the actual post

Here's the article ^

If Lomax is annoyed or upset then it's an example of how his attitude has become quite poor over the last few seasons and is largely characteristic of the lack of accountability at the club, from top to bottom.

However, I understand his frustration. Moved from his preferred right side to the left where he's not as natural in playing, and then axed when it suddenly doesn't work out instead of moved back. That being said, Max Feagai will probably get the position which he certainly deserves after the Dogs game.

TheRev

Coach
Yep, any sane human would have put Lomax back on his right side a long time ago.. but it is what it is and I assume Rava is back and they moved Max in.. but Max has been playing right side too.. so who knows what they r thinking..

I also assume Sullivan is the 6 cause they need a goalkicker on the field.

redVinme

Bench
Feels like it's all coming to a head this weekend. On the field it's a massive game for hook.

Off the field, many seem to think Zac is the head of the sack hook committee so will be veryyyy interesting to see who fires up and who doesn't this weekend.

qld redvee

Juniors
How does dropping lomax benefit the team
Hook has a game plan that doesn't use the centres or backs

Hunt kicks for lomax at times as Zac can jump so now Ben needs a new strategy

Maybe coaching staff should have been working on a back up kicker (hopefully not mbye)

So zac missing the shots is in hooks mind the only reason we have lost the last few games nothing to do with all those missed tackles, lack of attack just 1 dimensional hit ups, half back that can't direct plays to attempt to take advantage of opposition sin bins, a stop gap hooker on the field for 40 minutes a game
I might just stop now..Hook you should drop yourself and do us all a favour

charlesv

Juniors

Maybe coaching staff should have been working on a back up kicker (hopefully not mbye)

So zac missing the shots is in hooks mind the only reason we have lost the last few games nothing to do with all those missed tackles, lack of attack just 1 dimensional hit ups, half back that can't direct plays to attempt to take advantage of opposition sin bins, a stop gap hooker on the field for 40 minutes a game
exactly what ever attack we had to challenge those high balls near the posts is gone

Illusion

Bench

x2 Hook and Hunt have no idea how to get out of this , they both looked like stunned mullets at the presser , so depressing to watch .......