What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gardenia

Juniors
Thinking good gets would be both Tallagi and illias .
Illias 7 Tallagi 3 or 1
Corey allan back in 25
do we look ay douhie from Tiges
depending also on Sloan and whether they persevere there
Sullivan highly unlikely to be invited back
that ship has passed
Desperately need a hard as nails Prop
Talagi would be good but bet roosters grab him
great Corey allan is back in 25
Douhie nah
Sullivan - are you sure about that?

Thinking good gets would be both Tallagi and illias .
Illias 7 Tallagi 3 or 1
Corey allan back in 25
do we look ay douhie from Tiges
depending also on Sloan and whether they persevere there
Sullivan highly unlikely to be invited back
that ship has passed
Desperately need a hard as nails Prop
I don't think you can rule out the Dragons making a play for Schuster at number 6 for 2025.
What about Junior Amone as well.
Is he eligible to play NRL again next year??
Agree.
We need a no nonsense prop to lead the way for us before we start looking at any of the other positions that need strengthening.

maestro1

Bench
I don't think you can rule out the Dragons making a play for Schuster at number 6 for 2025.
Agree.
We need a no nonsense prop to lead the way for us before we start looking at any of the other positions that need strengthening.
Junior is a downgrade on KFlan, especially defensively and also slower.

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
Agree.
We need this Prop that you speak of, but realistically who is it?

Dragon David

First Grade
DRAGONS’ UPDATE ON INJURED DUO

The St George Illawarra Dragons have been dealt a bitter blow with two key players now set for sideline stints after suffering injuries in Thursday’s loss to the Bulldogs.

Hame Sele was seen clutching at his shoulder after the first set of the game, but bravely soldiered on until he left the field in the 15th minute.

The Dragons confirmed on Friday that scans revealed a fracture to Sele’s shoulder.

The team’s injury woes worsened when Jack Bird’s left ankle buckled when attempting to tackle Bronson Xerri late in the first half.

Bird was left writhing in agony and was taken off the field on a medi cab.

The club has since confirmed there’s no fracture to Bird’s ankle but scans revealed a “significant ankle sprain.”

The duo’s return date is yet to be confirmed.

BLM01

First Grade
Agree.
We need our halves to play more direct more often

BLM01

First Grade
Bud reportedly is at 550k. If Tigers try to offload him, he should try to get part of his salary from tigers. I think he will get 400k. From memory that was what he was getting from us. I think we can do what Kerry Packer did to Allan Bond (sold channel 9 for 100M and then bought it back for 50M) and get Bud back at 400k and get Tigers pay the difference. Now, I do not think Bud is a replacement for Hunt. He is aging and losing his mojo and next year might be his last. We need a gun half and I have said before we should go for Souths Ilias and now South have granted him permission to negotiate with other clubs. Remember South were leading the comp half way last year with him playing half. I think Ilias has more potential than Bud. Talagi is another option but he needs a lot of work put on his defense. So I think the club should aim at one of the following with all the cash we have.
Option 1 - Ilias/Talagi
Option 2 - Ilias/Bud
Option 3 - Talagi/Bud
No to Bud. Lets try something new

Latest posts