What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
So where are the FLano is doing a good job supportes now.
Can not sign anyone and can not keep our own.
AND getting ridiculous floggings.
???
Canberra keep signing guys and others as well and we cant keep our own or sign from outside. What a joke. What in blazes is going on? At this stage it is a rumour but, I can see it now Tamale will go and he will set the trend for other juniors to follow because they can see that the future is looking not so rosey at the Dragons. Look at the ones that have already left us and doing quite well.

Something stinks at this club and it is not the shit that is flushed down the toilet, its the rubbish that keeps happening at this club, bloody hell when will this all end. No wonder I am being so negative nowadays because nothing bright has happened, not one thing - maybe a few wins in the lower grades but thats about it.

Dragon David

First Grade
have we been asleep allowing Canberra to come in and raid our future hopes ?don’t they have their own juniors
That's it Gardenia. You have answered my question in my post - being what's happening and your answer is we have been asleep (at the wheel) and we have collided with a load of big belly, good for nothing guys in the fortress who just don't want to budge and allowing guys to go and leaving us with the dregs.

Illusion

Bench
Canberra keep signing guys and others as well and we cant keep our own or sign from outside. What a joke. What in blazes is going on? At this stage it is a rumour but, I can see it now Tamale will go and he will set the trend for other juniors to follow because they can see that the future is looking not so rosey at the Dragons. Look at the ones that have already left us and doing quite well.

Something stinks at this club and it is not the shit that is flushed down the toilet, its the rubbish that keeps happening at this club, bloody hell when will this all end. No wonder I am being so negative nowadays because nothing bright has happened, not one thing - maybe a few wins in the lower grades but thats about it.
The worst run club is us the 2 bottom or so teams in the comp are joint venture teams ....... The board should bow their head's in shame ........

have we been asleep allowing Canberra to come in and raid our future hopes ?don’t they have their own juniors
I have seen him play @Gardenia and whilst he is a dangerous runner of the football, he is a deadset arm grabber in defence.
With Lomax going, Tamale and the Feagais also rumoured to be let go, our backline numbers are looking really skinny.
Seems as a club we have invested heavily in some really good young forwards, who many seem to be good defensively, but forgotten about the need for some promising outside backs, especially at KOE Cup level.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
I have seen him play @Gardenia and whilst he is a dangerous runner of the football, he is a deadset arm grabber in defence.
With Lomax going, Tamale and the Feagais also rumoured to be let go, our backline numbers are looking really skinny.
Seems as a club we have invested heavily in some really good young forwards, who many seem to be good defensively, but forgotten about the need for some promising outside backs, especially at KOE Cup level.
I think the twins are good at KOE level

I'm Hornby

Juniors
So where are the FLano is doing a good job supportes now.
Can not sign anyone and can not keep our own.
AND getting ridiculous floggings.
???
They'll come out after either A) the next time we grind out a win against another mediocre side or B) the next time we sign a mediocre player.

Gardenia

Juniors
That's it Gardenia. You have answered my question in my post - being what's happening and your answer is we have been asleep (at the wheel) and we have collided with a load of big belly, good for nothing guys in the fortress who just don't want to budge and allowing guys to go and leaving us with the dregs.
Thats how our troubles have begun and why we are in the position we are in now. We desperately need POS or I give up.

qld redvee

Juniors
Well, the club better damn well get to work in any 10-day cooling off period, if the rumour is true. It's not over till the fat lady sings as the saying goes.
Gardenia, he may see his future blocked with us... if we have gone for talagi and offered him starting centre,, talked to the rah rah that did his shoulder where does that leave him. Obvious flanno doesn't rate him

Latest posts