What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

emjaycee

Coach
I am hoping the Sharks win both their last games.
Also want Cowboys, Manly and St George to win both theirs.

Will see Bronco's drop to 5th and Penruff miss out which I don't mind at all.
Bronco's beat St George in Week 1 and we lost the Storm.

Week 2 we play the Bronco's at Homebush and knock them out of the finals.

And that would be as good as booting the Dogs out in 2009.

I know, Penalty Broncos.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Best result for us (assuming we win) would be:

- Roosters winning both games
- broncos losing to the cowboys

We then finish third and play the Roosters in Sydney which is more winnable then playing the storm in Melbourne.

This ensures we don't have to play the storm twice (they win week 1) only on GF day.

strider

Post Whore
To finish third we need:

Cronulla to beat the Roosters

Then
Cows to beat Brisbane
Roosters beat Titans
Knights beat Sharks

And obviously we need to beat Souffs

I'm half cut though so I could be way off.
We can also finish 3rd if
Roosters beat sharks
Cowboys beat Broncos

And of course we beat souths

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I know we talk about us not being a "true" top 4 side, but watching the Roosters/sharks game, I don't reckon our form isnt too bad!!

Based on current form I reckon we are a good chance against either of these sides!!

We may just surprise a few if we can get a top 4 spot.

I know we talk about us not being a "true" top 4 side, but watching the Roosters/sharks game, I don't reckon our form isnt too bad!!

Based on current form I reckon we are a good chance against either of these sides!!

Agreed. There's only one top four side this year and even they can be beaten on any given day.

Kornstar

Coach

Nah, posters on here tell us we are not top 4 cause we got towed up by the Roosters.

Roosters are top 4 even though they got towed up by a similar score......

We aren't top 4 though, cause some posters on here say we aren't.........the table is wrong.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We now need the cowboys to beat the broncos next week to open up 3rd spot for us!!

Would be good if Dragons win tomorrow, thus giving hope to the Cowboys 6th spot is still possible (if they beat the broncos ) and a home final in Townsville.

Come on dragons !!

Kornstar

Coach
We now need the cowboys to beat the broncos next week to open up 3rd spot for us!!

Would be good if Dragons win tomorrow, thus giving hope to the Cowboys 6th spot is still possible (if they beat the broncos ) and a home final in Townsville.

Come on dragons !!

I really think i want to play Melbourne. Greatest test of all and with the bonus of knowing you still play the week after if you lose.