What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

parra pete

Referee
Beat Souths first..then positions will sort themselves out..Should have beaten Warriors Round 1, Titans Round 1 and Newcastle.. ....The Eels would then be challenging for minor premiership..Wise tip...."Never count your money while you're sitting at the table" and
"There ain't no horse that can't be rode, and ain't no rider that can't be throwed
Just sayin'

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You are so negative.

If we finish in the top 4, we are a true top 4 side.
That's f**king stupid. The fact we're a chance not to finish top four with a game to go shows we're not a legit top four side. Only the Storm are this year.

If we lose to Souths next week (for watever reason) we're still the same side. But we will probably finish fifth.

Basil Brush

Juniors
That's f**king stupid. The fact we're a chance not to finish top four with a game to go shows we're not a legit top four side. Only the Storm are this year.

If we lose to Souths next week (for watever reason) we're still the same side. But we will probably finish fifth.
Stupid is, stupid does.

You prob should look up the definition of stupid.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Beat Souths first..then positions will sort themselves out..Should have beaten Warriors Round 1, Titans Round 1 and Newcastle.. ....The Eels would then be challenging for minor premiership..Wise tip...."Never count your money while you're sitting at the table" and
"There ain't no horse that can't be rode, and ain't no rider that can't be throwed
Just sayin'
We dropped games to teams we should've beaten but teams that should've beaten us also dropped games. It all comes out in the wash.

The top four thing is silly given what we've seen of the comp. We're a legit top 2-8 side. As good as almost anyone else and better than most. And a lot better than most of us dared hope.

Basil Brush

Juniors
I'm sometimes wrong, but not this time. But you're right, the fact I'm replying to you proves I'm stupid.
Just read your post again.

You crack me up.

Serious question. Do you have any interest in life besides this forum?

I only ask as i am watching a premier league football/soccer game while replying to your silly posts.

Edit: And the game is far more interesting than your pointless dribble.

Eelogical

Referee
Just read your post again.

You crack me up.

Serious question. Do you have any interest in life besides this forum?

I only ask as i am watching a premier league football/soccer game while replying to your silly posts.

Edit: And the game is far more interesting than your pointless dribble.

It can't be that interesting if you're replying to Pou simultaneously.

Eelogical

Referee
I used to have time for NRL, V8 supercars and cricket in their respective seasons. Hell, I loved to watch AU V England in an ashes test match with RB commentating. In another era I would watch the whole 5 days of a test match but these days sport takes seconds place in my life. Right now, I catch whatever NRL games I can on TV and the short versions of cricket in summer. Glad for you that you like soccer/football.