What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The search for a new coach

Why am I getting this feeling we are going to get Bellamy after all?

The only other club in the running for Craig besides Warriors is the Dragons.

Come on raise the cash Owen money screams it don't talk lol

hitro

Juniors
This is a good development, we don't wan't to be played off against roosters in a tease auction

ramraider275

Juniors
Anyones guess now I suppose, but I find it amusing the Melbourne CEO came out in the SMH that Bellamy is hands off for now.....

If they announce a care taker coach for 1 year next week then Bellamy is the man coming. 4 million AUD over 3 years is a lot of cash, plus the extras paid to the support staff he wants to bring, interesting times....sounds better then hearing Justin Morgan was the frontrunner this arvo for the job

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Haven't believed Bellamy to the Warriors at all, and still don't.

Maybe if Brad Arthur is appointed coach with Kearney his assistant I might admit something could be up.

In all likelyhood I think we'll end up with someone unproven at NRL level yet again. The likes of Dymock, Morgan, Potter spring to mind, who I don't think any of them would do a bad job, but it would still be a case of us heading into the unknown yet again.

Skinner

Coach

Maybe if Brad Arthur is appointed coach with Kearney his assistant I might admit something could be up.

In all likelyhood I think we'll end up with someone unproven at NRL level yet again. The likes of Dymock, Morgan, Potter spring to mind, who I don't think any of them would do a bad job, but it would still be a case of us heading into the unknown yet again.

I concur

SilentOne

Juniors

Have some faith bro. :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Johns on Triple M just said he has "really good mail" that Sheens will be at the Warriors in 2013.

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!

Blair

Coach
If Sheens is given the boot from the Tigers he obviously won't be 'committed to turning them around in 2013'. He's saying all this stuff to save his job.

SilentOne

Juniors
The fact the roosters aren't getting Bellamy I'd be surprised if Owen Glenn has given up.

Sheens is a f**king dinosaur.

Izz

Bench
I'd rather any of those three than Sheens.

Rich102

Staff member
Why am I getting this feeling we are going to get Bellamy after all?

The only other club in the running for Craig besides Warriors is the Dragons.

Come on raise the cash Owen money screams it don't talk lol

What about the Storm?
(I don't think he will leave.)

vvvrulz

Coach
Call me crazy but why not give Tony Iro a full shot? At least he acknowledges the boys are too soft and need some hard discipline.

Rich102

Staff member
Call me crazy but why not give Tony Iro a full shot? At least he acknowledges the boys are too soft and need some hard discipline.

After his part in undermining Bluey - I hope not.
Don't even want him as waterboy.

Drzoidberg

Juniors

You are crazy mate. No no no no no to Iro. Need to sack him all together. Get rid of the old boys jobs for the bros thing we have going on. Two matches in charge and already seems like he separates himself from the team, instead of 'us' or 'we' it's 'them' and they'. Was there any sign that Iro had any positive influence while in charge?

Yeah it was two matches but if players needed to be dropped why didn't he do it round 25? Why 26?

And why when the season was done he called them soft?

Call them soft before the drags as well as drop the players that needed to be dropped should've been the way if he was the man.

Finger pointing ain't they way he shouldve done it, seems the blame game was his best way to get another shot.

Ackland is better if it's internal.

Latest posts