What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Can’t believe the club haven’t offered him a job, he fits right in to he culture they are fostering.
Questioning people if their logic is poor?

Exploring all of the relevant factors before making a decision?

Nah, he'd be better off getting a job at the Roosters.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Questioning people if their logic is poor?

Exploring all of the relevant factors before making a decision?

Nah, he'd be better off getting a job at the Roosters.
Quick!! Send his resume through I’m sure they will take one look and snap him up ASAP!!

T-Boon

Coach
If you’d told me in February that after round 10 we would be sitting 8th, 5 and 5 and had our only games for the year against Storm & Roosters already out of the way, plus had won 2 away games and were undefeated at Bankwest - i’d have been very happy.

And any of you merkins saying differently are just lying merkins.

Cannot argue with this.
I guess we should just accept that this is the club we are for the immediate/medium term. Consistently good season in 17 led to high expectations, consistently bad season in 18 led to very low expectations. Good start to 19 we think well this means we are back to consistently good. Then a month of mainly bad.
Just take the wins accept the loses, assume nothing. Totally unpredictable except in Newcastle, Canberra, NQ.
I have decided to turn up tomorrow night and I might keep going until we lose at the new stadium.

Avenger

Immortal
I just provide the other side of the argument. When we win consecutive games and merkins are squawking about premierships I'm the first one to shit in your corn flakes.

The point is there's always positives and negatives. Always.
Why must you do this?

Maybe the best robust of all time.

images

Latest posts