What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

IFR33K

Coach
I’d like to try him on the wing first.
Waqa is on a long term deal. Do we want to be paying him to play elsewhere? I say preserve with him. Fergo is all but done. I think brown is being overused. We need to limit his involved or contribution hitting it up. He’s on a hiding to nothing. Sivo is like a bi-polar. He’s a mad merkin within distance of the line, but a pussy away from it. He’s getting easily manhandled rucking it out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I’d like to try him on the wing first.
Worked for Joseph Manu last night. Involvement from the kick return right through the whole set. Like an extra fullback, without all the other responsibilities. Then in defence he goes back out to the wing for a rest. For the same reason, Brian To'o is Penrith's best front rower.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol just read through the whole thread, some great names on the list.

Luke Kelly and Seffa Paulo. Daniel Harrison and Matt Keating.

Memories!! And of course Bea Arthur, Avengers strike rate is pretty good anyone stuck on the list hasn’t been able to work his way off it. The only one left we need corn now is Bea himself.

Oh and @Poupou Escobar your work in this thread has been excellent collision chasing.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Memories!! And of course Bea Arthur, Avengers strike rate is pretty good anyone stuck on the list hasn’t been able to work his way off it. The only one left we need corn now is Bea himself.

Oh and @Poupou Escobar your work in this thread has been excellent collision chasing.
f**k man it's like going back in a time machine looking at your posts from 2013 but seeing BA in your avatar.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
f**k man it's like going back in a time machine looking at your posts from 2013 but seeing BA in your avatar.
Time Machine Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just wondering can you chase the collision without front loading your effort areas or do you have to do both at the same time?

Maybe the players got confused last night. It does seem complicated.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just wondering can you chase the collision without front loading your effort areas or do you have to do both at the same time?

Maybe the players got confused last night. It does seem complicated.
Both at the same time merkin!!!

Our lazy and dumb players forgot to do both and we failed miserably. Let poor BA down again FFS!!

forward pass

Coach
Anyone think Waqa might make a decent backrower? Big Body, takes a decent hit up, and will find defending easier in closer. Worth a try.

Avenger

Immortal

It was actually quite easy in the early days. Tougher now. It’s not like the Immortals where everyone now seems to get a jersey.

Avenger

Immortal
I think a new player may be inaugurated on Friday Night about 10pm. I think you will be surprised who that player is.

Nobody escapes the shit list.

Latest posts